Birthday party!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuggz, Aug 22, 2008.

1. HAPPY BDAY! ill be sure to smoke up a fat bongpack for ya bro have a good one!

2. well youre a happy homer:D

3. THANK YOU 0neUp420! BRO MAKE IT A FATTY AND USE SOME ICE CUBES TO TAKE SOME MASSIVE COOL SMOOTHING RIPS! I'LL HAVE A GRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT ONE (lol tony the tiger) I'LL SMOKE SOME "GREEN CRACK" FOR YA BRO! :D:smoke:

4. THANKS grass_man! I SURE AM STOKED UP!!! ABOUT TO BE EVEN MORE!!! :D:smoke:

5. #25 Nuggz, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
    WOOT! I GOT MY 3rd REP BAR! THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED! ESPECIALLY MY BUDDY nugglord_420 who gave it the 3rd bar! THIS BIRTHDAY'S TIGHT ALREADY AND THE PARTAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY HASN'T EVEN STARTED! :D:D:D MAYBE I'LL WIN THE JACKPOT 2! :D

6. looks like you're off to quite a start man haha keep that shit burnin and all that hoo haw

also I recommend you make a gravity bong at some point in the night. Definitely worth it hahahaha

...oh yea Happy Birthday!

7. have a great birthday, have lots of fun!!! and lots of smoke lol :smoke:

8. THANK YOU symptom! O Ya It's an awesome start! I'll maybe make a gravity bong they rip like crazy smooth!

9. THANK YOU Pufnstuf! I'LL HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! O AND PLENTY OF SMOKE! :smoking:

10. theres a stripper in ur cake.

11. So Nuggz is definitely passed out by now. ;)

12. I am waiting for the pics you promised...:cool:

I'll be here..

be here or be....

erm...idk..i cant find sth...:confused::p:smoke: