Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Birthday Decisions...Help!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeachStoner69, Nov 14, 2012.

1. So for my birthday i am going to go camping with 3 other friends. I am Probably going to get a 1/2 ounce at least. And i was wanting to smoke out all night. How would you distribute the product? like how many blunts, joints, bowls, bongs? haha we wanna get a wide variety of highs

2. Depends on what you like the most man. If you want an equal variety, just split it up equally :smoke:

Happy birthday man, and have fun!

3. I was thinking like 7 grams in blunts and the rest in bowls. And all at once in a hotbox! Thanks!!

4. Honestly i wouldnt plan much and just see whats best for the mood of the group.

sitting by the fire hanging out trying to get super baked, rip a bong and roast food over the fire. Out exploring the woods, bring a few joints or blunts to relax while enjoying the landscape. Everyone wakes up in the morning and needs a pick me up, hotbox that tent in the morning to start the day off right.

5. tell one friend to get a few different kinds of papers.
    tell one friend to get a few wraps/blunts.
    bring a small bowl.

personally i wouldnt hike with a bong...

let the night unfold.
    you dont need a ridged plan to have fun.
    14 grams is enough to put all smoking devices to use.

6. Try edibles, hash, and a vaporizer. Much greater ways to enjoy marijuana then rolling a blunt or loading a bowl.. :smoking:

7. i think it'd be dope just to roll up to your spot with buds and go from there. get everyone to bring their favorite piece/papers/munch and just pack and roll as you need, sounds so chill i wish it was camping weather :(

8. just start smoking at the moment you leave your house

9. If you want to put 7 grams in blunts that roughly 7, even less if you roll fatties. Personally I reccomend to still roll blunts but nothing more than 3-4 of them. Get a nice bong if you want it to last. Or just buy a full oz :D :smoke: