Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

birthday brownie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by violating, Jul 24, 2012.

1. #1 violating, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    Okay, so its my birthday on friday and my girlfriend said she wanted to make some special brownies. Now, she doesn't smoke, but she was really interested in having brownies.

since I do smoke, my tolerance is up there, but I dont want to get her super medicated to the point where she's going insane and wont try it again,

I was thinking of making a batch of about 8 servings with an 1/8 of some fire Sour D I have. Would you think that 1 brownie would be too much for her using the canna-oil extraction method? Or should I just stick to 2 grams for the batch?

I guess this will be a first experience for both of us, because even though ive been medicating for a while now, i've never had an edible,
    im incredibly excited. lol:hello::smoke:

edit: how long would you guys think the high would last for her? jw

2. [quote name='"rob121213"']go for 2 grams for the batch or...
    go for 3.5, give her half a brownie. If that doesn't work give her the other half.[/quote]

Agreed. I'd do the whole eighth and have you eat 1.5 brownies for a great experience and have her eat 1/2 brownie so she feels it but doesn't freak the fuck out. Will last like 6 hours, rough on a noob but if it's a small dose it could be pleasant for her.