Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Birthday = Baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Tommorrow is my birthday and i just made 1 firecracker with .6 of my best stuff. im eating it tommorrow before school then smoking all i got later that night.:smoke:

How strong is a fircracker is it a good idea to eat it before school?

2. Fuck going to school on your birthday, man. Skip YOUR day off and get fuckin' stoned. :smoking: By the way, hope you have a good one. :D

3. speaks many truths.

4. yeah man you'll be fine :D

5. I hear you man...i was gonna but im back home and i was talking to my mom and she was cool with me skippin then she was like i dont have to work :eek: :mad:. so i decided, im goin to school.

rather be baked with friends who know than with my mom whose well...mom

6. skip with a friend! and smoke all day man, have friends smoke you out! it's your birthday man enjoy it

7. Speaks many truths.

8. Fuck school, get baked and go to your local movie theater.