Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BIRTHDAY - 18 MoFos BDAY Ls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I am 18, and I will be getting a tat soon.

Blow some nice trees for me ;)

2. You know you just admitted you must of joined before you were 18. Congrats though.

3. Nothin to be done now though...

and thanks

4. oh, you fucked up.
    but now they cant do anything about it i guess haha

5. Happy birthday. What kind of tat are you getting?

6. lol happy day of birth.

7. Either a celtic knot or a taurus symbol with some designs behind it.

8. Happy birthday :) Have fun getting your tat!

9. You sneaky little person you, ok but Happy Birthday!!!

10. Get a baphomet.

11. Ok I'm partial to the Taurus symbol because well its the best freaking zodiac symbol ever in the freaking world. :)

12. #12 dbx64, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    I'm not even going to say it...

All I can say is, hope you choose wisely :rolleyes:

Happy birthday though.

In all seriousness, if you still haven't decided what you want, then i'd advise you not to get a tat. Figure out a design that you're set on, and look at the picture in years to come. Actually not in all seriousness, that's just being smart and having common sense.

13. I'd suggest a weed leaf tramp stamp. :D

14. i think we should still ban you. this is ridiculous.

15. Happy you come out your mums vagina day.

16. fraudulent enlistment...it's my duty to get this added to the rules, bc the only way you know is if someone makes a thread just like this, i see it as a big middle finger to the mods, not cool bro

17. Post pics when you can man. I've been thinking about getting something celtic for my next piece.

18. where here to talk about smoking weed, this is not the navy.:eek:

happy bday

19. Yes it is a Big Finger to The Mods....So He Gets 10 Days to Think About it....and Please Backslash...Don't Make another Account as that is a Perma Ban....Let's Hope this will Set as an Example....Your Under 18 Before You Join and Then Brag about You'll Be Banned Also!!

20. lol just an FYI we most certainly can ban people who are 18 and joined before, if you broke the rules you broke them, however, we choose to do that to people that suck, not people who are obviously mature enough to the point we didnt notice they werent 18 lol

Congrats op!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.