Birth control

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Jan 2, 2013.

1. What do you call a hot girl who doesn't take her pills?

Milf

2. I was thinking that not to make them more effective but to reduce the side effects you were previously talking about. What do you think the best bet would be for a 20 year old girl?

3. Condoms, Fuck i'm so paranoid I pull out when I, come to fruition, with condoms on for fear of them breaking. But 4 years using them and we're still doing fine.

BC can be okay for some, there's no way to tell how it will affect a girl without them using it. But hormones, can be nasty.

4. If what she's using right now is working for her, then that's fine, no need to change it.
    If she starts experiencing side effects like mood swings, weight gain, changes in her cycle, then she can go talk with her gyno about either switching to a different pill or maybe trying out the shot or an IUD.

5. You've been with the same girl for 4 years and still use condoms? Better safe than sorry no doubt but damn that's a killer...

6. Thanks a bunch I'll definitely talk to her about it and get this all figured out. I wanted to go into the conversation with a bit of knowledge. :)

7. More reason to use them, lol. We're not going to be having babies anytime soon.

and not really. We have great sex. I just don't dwell on the fact I'm wearing a condom and over time it really doesn't make a difference.

8. Hahahaha

Loo never alone problems . . . . Oh yea

9. I just think it's important for you guys to have the pregnancy conversation, because (as much as I hate to sound like a goddamn nun) abstaining from sex is the only 100% sure method of not getting pregnant.

That's not to say you shouldn't have sex. God knows I'm still having plenty of it. But it's up to you and your girlfriend to decide how safe you want to be, and what you would do if the worst case scenario happens. :p

10. always gotta have a contingency plan.

11. Ok, There may be side effects, but not everyone gets them, ok? Why so much birth control pill hate?

I'm on 'em, and I love it. My only side effects are cramps in the first month or two, and having a period every month (without the pill, I only have one period every three months, or four periods a year, so I'll call more periods an adverse effect.)

I don't trust condoms. Not by themselves.

But being able to have sex without a condom is great. I wouldn't ever do it with someone I didn't know was clean, but it's waaay better than with one, at least for me. It's great to just smoothly start, rather than having to pause to deal with the condom. I've only had sex with one person without a condom, but he actually lasts longer without one, so that idea about rubber prolonging sex can't always be true. It makes every position better, especially girl on top for some reason.

12. No hate, we were entirely respectful of the uses of BC. We we're just giving some hard facts about the hormones, mixed in with personal experience.

Just because the info we presented wasn't for the use of it, doesn't mean we're hating.

also, prolonging oneself is almost entirely psychological.

13. :confused:

I don't think anyone has been "hating" on birth control. We were just discussing our various experiences with it.

Birth control can be fantastic for some people, it can be a pain in the ass for other people. And it's not a miracle drug that will make you 100% unable to have babies.

No one's hating, we're just being realistic. :hide:

14. Why are we the same person tonight? Lol

15. I've got mixed views. I'm all for box, but wig in reason. My sister for example uses it all the time just so she can have sex all the time (her words). I'm all for respecting a woman's body rights but come on

16. Why are we the same person tonight? Lol

;):D

17. Wait, so you're not okay with her using birth control all the time? :confused:

Once you start using it, there's no point in going off of it unless it's causing you negative side effects. Might as well keep using it just in case you do decide to have sex. :poke:

18. I mean I hate those who just use it simply to go out and intentionally be a whore..

And the typo was meant to basically say that I'm cool with the existence and use of birth control

19. It's better than them going out and having 12 kids on welfare.

It's also better than having multiple abortions.

20. Like I said irk how I really feel about it. If the child wasn't a factor in my choices, I would say make them have the kid and accept some responsibility in their lives instead of making yourself into a rolling std train.., (sorry kinda biased and passionate towards the subject)