Birth Control Pills?! What?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by SimplySmaLLs, May 18, 2009.

1. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS :

A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato weed plants. It is possible this will help herb weed plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the weed plant mature faster.
    One grower told a story of the same type of weed plants, one administered the estrogen grew to 20 feet, while the other was 7 feet. This may be purely anecdotal, but it may work. Try it and report back to us on results

I found this somewhere on the site and i was wondering if anyone has tried this and or can confirm this is true, cause if so, im totally jackin my girls B.C

2. ummm... it might be a bad idea to steal her birth control... it keeps her from having babies man

3. ^ hahahahahaha

4. :hello:lol

5. in theory the estrogens and prgesterone found in the BC will aid in creating new growth hormones, etc and make the plant bigger. I havent heard of anyone doing this durin veg, however i know tat people will do this and soak their seeds in it for a day before germing them. They say it increases the probability of females due to elevated estrogen levels.
    But i wouldnt jack your girls BC.... youd trade off havin a kid for a couple more grams of shrubs?

6. You are going to need big buds to support all of those kids.

-C

7. Plants on Birth Control, You'll never get seeds in your BUDS.....Saaweet!!

8. shes got like a year supply so it would be all good, im not that dumb... come on guys.