Birth control and weed...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Any of you bladies on the pill? I plan on getting on it soon (not only to prevent pregnancy but because my period is really irregular) and don't know how my weed habit will affect the pill. Guys if you have gfs or something on the pill that smoke (weed not cigs) I'd appreciate it to. I really don't want to quit smoking weed (smoke a bowl a night, every night except weekends when I usually smoke more). I rarely smoke cigs so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it :eek:

2. I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect it. I know some chicks that are on in and they toke.

3. I've been on birth control for a while and toked throughout the entire time, and there was no problem

4. Girl I knew that smoked hella had no problem, sounds like your habit should be fine, much more moderate ;)

If you're really concerned you can always hit up the planned parenthood, hopefully they would have some knowledge on the subject.

5. The thing is those places will probably tell me "oh but weed is bad you shouldn't be doing it anyways" or something like that. I don't need their 'professional' answers to be influenced by government propaganda. I just need to know if I can or can't....and if not then why I can't. I'm just scared it won't be as effective or something because wow I just imagined myself with a kid and nearly pissed myself......yeah kids aren't an option...at all....just wanted some feed back but thank you guys for your input :) maybe I'll ask my doctor

6. Royk talk to ur doc when you go get the pill. They probably wont give you typical goverment bullshit but more of a medical approach to the situation.

7. I am on the pill and smoke weed every day. And I have never notice any problems.

8. Actually Planned Parenthood isn't like that at all. If you're honest with them, they will be honest with you.

Also, I was on the pill for about a year, smoked a lot over the course of that year... was completely fine. Actually the weed helped by chilling me out when I was having the crazy mood swings I experienced while on the pill.

9. #9 T-bone904, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    im on my 3rd cycle it doesnt effect me none....:confused:
    edit:then again im totally trollin this thread lol :smoke:

10. Thanks gals