Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Birdouttahell's Michigan Dank Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Figured since I've been picking up pretty regularly lately I thought I would put everything together in one thread, I'll start with some old ones and continue from there

Homegrown Grape Ape, my 4/20 strain this year
    [​IMG]

Some super dense and sticky Mad Dawg
    [​IMG]

A couple shots of my favorite bowl :bongin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well cured Homegrown Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]

Kief I was saving up, I have about 5x as much now :smoking:
    [​IMG]

Same nug of that Sour D with some Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]

Still curing out that Sour D, this time with OG Kush
    [​IMG]

This is right around the time I found a new hookup and really started getting medicated, here's some LOUD Sweet Island Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Red Dragon from my old hookup with Blue Cheese from my newer hookup, The Red Dragon is the bigger nug and the Blue Cheese is the 2 smaller nugs
    [​IMG]

Sour Strawberry, quarter of beautiful frosty sativa nugs
    [​IMG]

More to come very soon, picking up an 8th tonight from my old hookup, i think he realized that he couldn't compare to the new guy so he's been giving me better deals, gotta love that competitive advantage :hello::smoking:

2. Nice stash yo, looks like some killer buds. Homegrown could be trimmed a little better though. Thanks for sharing :smoke:

3. Picked up some WILD outdoor grown buds this week, 3 different strains: Chocolope, Orange Kush, and GDP. Here's a pic of the stash
    [​IMG]

My birthday is coming up so I thought I would stop by a LHS and pick up something beautiful, a Sheldon Black 9" Travel Bubbler
    [​IMG]

Sorry idk why my phone won't upload the pictures right side up haha

One bowl out of that bubbler hit me harder than I ever could have imagined, I'm used to smoking 4 bowls a day but that one had me in and out of consciousness for 4 hours