Bipolar weather in cali is official

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by L0vlypurps, May 14, 2011.

1. I know right? Cali has been pretty "predictable" until just this year it seems. Im from the centrall valley. I fought fire for the foreat serviceout of the Nevada city/grass valley area for years and we used to be able to get everything in the ground by mothers day! I was just there this weekend for my firecrew reunion party and we were talking about the same thing! it was beautiful, sunny, mountain weather all weekend. my buddy called to tell me they got Inches this week! Weird tings happening

2. Lol, OP wouldnt last long in New England.

Unpredictable weather is completely normal and the weather stations are about as trustworthy as a tabloid.

3. #23 L0vlypurps, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah Cali weather has always been predictable to be sunny thank god I don't live in england! Cloudy weather depresses me

4. I think in general it's not an argument as to who has the worst weather...
    It's just that the weather is changing quicker than we've seen in along time.
    I'm sure there are a ton of factors goin into it...I've never understood how
    The people in the midwest can take all those tornados, but it seems like it's
    getting worse for them! We in Cali can attest to that crazy weather because usually
    the weather fronts start here coming down from AK or HI and tromp east. we are usually in full summer mode by now! But were watching our weird ass weather, what it does here and see it travel all the way across the country
    and see how it affects the rest of our bros and sis' (sunshine, tornado, snow etc)
    So all I'm Is that the weather is getting weirder, lasting longer and getting stronger!

5. it's rained for a week in IN..

6. #26 wolfyman, May 27, 2011
    Yeah but tn nevergets weather like that...not tornadoes....be a lil respectful brah I lost some ppl to that storm

7. sorry to hear that yo.

8. Its good.just gonna take time to get over it

9. sorry to hear that yo.

10. #30 L0vlypurps, May 27, 2011
    Sorry to hear that but look on the brightside! Ones soul never dies life on earth is just a preparation for something else. And it's also proven that the spirit has a weight so just think about the possibilities!