Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Bipolar Type 2 & Autism.

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by MrNewbMcMuffin, Dec 22, 2018.

1. I have bipolar 2 & autism and was wondering if CBD oil would help with mood swings? I smoke weed (mostly indicas) and I find it helps also.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Are you able to purchase this stuff locally? I tend to have mood swings as well, thinking it was from my time in the Army. Could just be my personality, but lately I've been a real douche! If it does help let me know as well. I've never tried anything CBD.

3. I find CBD to be very relaxing, especially with higher doses. CBD has anti-psychotic properties, so it could be extremely helpful for a lot of psychiatric illnesses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yep! I live in Canada so its pretty easy to get. I get all my stuff online for really good prices. I've used CBD in the past for anxiety if I get a little too high and I find it makes the high even better.

5. I had no idea it had anti-psychotic properties. I'm lucky enough to have a psychiatrist that's pro-weed so I'm gonna give it a shot. Thank you so much you've honestly helped me much more than you will ever know :) . I love Grasscity so much, people are so awesome here.

• Like Like x 1