BioWave Harmonic Plant Stomata Dilator - Possible future of growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by darkcloud, May 18, 2011.

1. #1 darkcloud, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Well been testing this System for 2months now. Figured I'd go and see what everyone else was talking about it, but couldnt find any threads on the matter. I know this is a relatively new machine, but figured I wasnt the only one with it.

Basically this machine emits harmonic waves that help dilate the plants Stomata, which then should help the plant to create an enhanced metabolism that speeds up effects of photosynthesis and other technical jargon. Now this is suppose to cause bigger, faster, healthier buds/plants.
    Independent test have shown a comparison of Tomatoes grown side by side. The Non-Biowave side had only 2/3 of the Tomato sites compared to the Biowave side, ontop of the Biowave having harvestable fruit 2-3weeks before the Non-Biowave side did.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I dont want to give my full opinion on anything as I have yet to harvest, and not sure I'd even want to count this run as a fair run because Ive been having some issues, but we will see where it is when the time comes in the next few weeks. But so far I can say...
    Not sure if it increased yield as much as they are claiming, but from the looks of my grow at Week 5 and how it more looks like a Week 7+ trich wise.. Id have to conclude that there might be some truth to this thing after all..

2. Yeah...try explaining that shit to the police.

You: "No sir thats just my BioWave Harmonizer plant stomata Dilator!"

LEO: "Looks like a nuke to me"

3. If you find yourself in that situation, I think the BioWave will be the least of your worries :D