Biothrive Bloom, how much and how often?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Didyousneeze, Feb 23, 2017.

1. I used these same nutes for my last grow with great success, but I used it alone and very light feedings. My question is, how heavy of feeding some of you guys use and if you guys use any bloom boosters? I'm already in week 4 of flower and thinking about upping the dosage and adding Big Bud or Soul Bloom Booster. Biothrive seems like it already has a high NPK value, and I really don't want to burn my girl. I already have a bunch of sample bottles of both Bloom boosters just not sure if I should use them. I have a 5 gallon pot and normally just mix and water with one gal of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Read the feed chart. At week 4 of flower I would be at 40 to 50 % of the recommend dose. After that I would gradually increase while watching the plant for signs of stress. Also I very rarely water to run off. The only reason I do is to catch the run off and test the ec and ph of the water.

Current grow I'm at full strength with about 3 weeks left.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well the feed chart for this brand says to use it every time you water.. and then also has a heavy feed under that haha That's why I'm asking from people that use General Organics for their nutes. It seems excessive but I'm wondering if my Plants will benefit even more if I use the full feed

4. Nope. Generally I use the formula of feed feed water x3 and then feed again. Some Ppl can feed at every watering. I choose not to so I don't get the salt build up. I don't flush because I never put excessive amount of nutrients in to my grow. The soil I start with is usually a1 so the soil does most of the feeding. Nutes are more like an assistant and not the manager

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. See I think you may be right.. this is my last grow at maybe 6-7 weeks and I was only feeding half dosage every other watering.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1