Biohazard Natural Inline 8 Arm Tree *Milkvid + Pics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlazinBlizzard, Apr 30, 2010.

1. #1 BlazinBlizzard, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Just snagged this biohazard natural inline. With an 8 arm tree perc and splashguard. This is the nicest glass I've ever owned except for maybe my old roor, but this thing defiantly outperforms it. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oil Attachment
    [​IMG]
    New Bowl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MILK!!!!!
    [​IMG]P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn man I am getting pretty much the same thing. I already ordered it, and if you got it from that offer site i think we got off the same guy. Anyways, I was wondering how durable it felt? If the thickness and neck for the joint was stable? Also, how does it haul with 10 slits? Mine is this without the 8 arm tree or the logo, but otherwise identical. I would love to see milkshot/review. Thanks

3. I got this at a shop in boulder. This ones really thick, everythings solid. Thiers milkshots in the first post. I might put up a vid.

4. #4 BlazinBlizzard, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    :bongin::bongin::bongin: MILKVID :bongin::bongin::bongin:

[ame=http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/steelshot220/?action=view&current=IMG_0831.flv][​IMG][/ame]

5. looks solid as fuck... nice pick up man

6. Wow nice, also yay for open ended percs, there really starting to pick up on those.

7. Sick inline holmes!

Peace and Respect!

Jibbs

8. those new labels are a massive improvement

9. That was exactly my thought

10. Is this the same kind that CHubbs is giving away in the contest on Marijuanareviews.com? I tlooks the exact same. Awesome tube btw.

11. is biohazard just get bad reputation by glass heads for chinese?

because some look chinese made some dont i dont know i hate haters :D

nice tube :D

12. I have a Biohazard and love it. I have a three arm three perced beaker bottom tube. The percs are not open ended but have slits in them and I dont really mind the drag. I think for having three percs the drag isnt bad at all(thanks to the side slits and the bottom slit). What I can say that I dont like about biohazards is that for the beaker bottom, the bottom feels thinner(bumped it a bunch and still holds up) and the joint isnt high quality. None the less I still love it.