Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biohazard bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsmallheartx, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey fellow blades,

I think I might be investing in a high quality piece, I really like the look of the tree / dome perc. I am considering BioHazard Coloured - 5mm Double Tree - 3 arm Percolator Bong - Dutch - Grasscity.com but as they are quite new in the market I was wondering how good they are? Also because of grasscity's free shipping on orders $200 it will end up being cheaper then a $170 bong or so.

The other thought was a cheap Black Leaf bong, grasscity have the one but it is out of stock at the moment so I will just link EDIT's Black Leaf Percolator Bong - Tribal Mid-Section - Online Shop

The black leaf's specs seems good but it seems very cheap for the price, but if they were good then I could buy a bong bag too.

5mm Roor's are too expensive or I would consider that.

2. send me a pm when you find out I want to buy the same one...

3. Biohazard makes some nice bongs. However I have seen them for a lot cheaper at my local headshop. I have hit many of them and they are all nice.

4. Thanks, I live in Australia so I can only buy from online headshops.

5. Which one did you end up getting? (if you got one yet) I have been looking at the black leaf one, have wanted to order it for awhile now but it's still out of stock. :( I'm still new to it all so I have no idea which would honestly be better, just personally love the black leaf one.

6. I got an SYN, they are legit.