bio stimulants

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by kahgknow, Jul 26, 2016.

1. hey everyone I apologize if there's already threads about this but for some reason the app on my phone doesn't work and I can't search for anything in my phones browser.

anyways I'm interested in biostimulants and what different plants have to offer in the way of this. I was reading about using cilantro as a pesticide and it said something about biostimulants. I don't have any cilantro though so I was going to try to use mint, spearmint yo be specific. I'm curious though as to how this will benefit my plants in ways other than as a pesticide. I will also have some basil soon as well as sage, would these help me out as well? thanks again folks for all the help!

2. Thats kind of a big answer so I tried to find you something to read more about it. I didn't read the whole thing as its long but it sounds like it may answer your question better. dynamic accumulater plants, SST, kelp, fulvic acid, silica and everything used in the no till thread is a biostimulant. Plant biostimulants: Definition, concept, main categories and regulation

3. Excellent interesting subject and I hope folks get into the discussion. When I get time I will as well.

J

4. My indoor plants seem to love cohabitating with seed grown marigold and catnip. This is more of a companion planting contribution. Are you speaking of plant species sharing the same container or just as companions in seperate containers sharing the same environment?