bio bizz??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rustybonghit, Aug 21, 2010.

1. so i got two one for veg bio grow 1-0-6 and worked great plants grew strong and fast with lush green leaves

and the other is bio bloom 1-2-2 but i dnt see any major bud growth and the leaves tend to burn from low doses of it 1 2 ml/gal also heard of anothe product by bio bizz that could be used with what im using called top max do i have to get both of theys to see noticible bud growth im growing in a dr60 2x2x4 grow tent 150 watt hps +139 actual cfl watts total Of 289 watts 2 plants i x bred a female haze with a purple indica male so i guess u can call it a bag seed grow lol so far two n half weeks flower maybe 3 vegged a little over a month soil bio bizz all mix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. by the way if u look at the date that the pics wer taken your not mistaken their from the future

3. anyone use these products b4 like the top max or bio bloom do i need to use them 2gether

4. i dont know if you need to use both of them together. by i have always used bio grow for veg, and bloom and top max for flowering. and always flush them 3 times with plain water about the 8th week depending on the plant.