bio bizz range help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tealeaves, Nov 6, 2009.

1. hi guys

anyone used biobizz products

i use bio grow bio bloom and now top max for flowering just would like to ask some questions of someone whos used it

thanks

2. I've used the grow and bloom never used the top maxx, it's a very good product. I wait until the plant shows a lil yellowing from nute deficiency and then start using the grow.

3. do u mean u dont start feeding nutes during veg until there yellowing??

4. That's right. Sorry if i didn't make that clear. If not careful even all organic fertilizers can burn out your young'ns.

5. #5 That_One_Weed, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    I am using their Grow Alg-A-Mic and bloom complex with molasses..And my plants are as healthy as fuck

and my feeding schedule for my girls is Feed plain water plain water Feed...and they seem to be lovning it..now on the back of the bottle it says its ok to use for every watering...but it all depends on weather or not your plants are light or heavy eaters...also i increased my ppm by 200 every week while in flowering..till i reach a ppm of about 1000...which if your using bio bizz 200 ppm 3ml

Hope this helped :D

6. how do i know if my plants are heavy eaters

thanks guys

7. Your plants will tell you if they're hungry or too full. If you start to get yellowing leaves and start to dry up to the touch they might need a lil fert. If you fert and the edges of the leaves start to look burned you over fed....