Binge, Binge, Binge!!

Discussion in 'General' started by darkblaze45, Mar 19, 2008.

1. This is a thread made to share your experience of having binged on any drug, hard or soft, over the course of three days or more.

The trick is you don't stop. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Follow the reaper, until the point of no return."

2. Unbeknownst to myself at the time, I took a massive dose of Hydrocodone that was slipped into my third drink of the evening and then began consuming obscene amounts of alcohol over the course of half an hour before slipping into a three day waking coma. My subconscious mind took over, I'm sure, because my Mom says she remembers seeing me up and moving in and out of the bathroom but we never spoke and I stayed pretty recluse in my room.

I knew before never to mix opiates with bloody alcohol but I had never experienced why first hand until that night.

:D

3. dxm, 600mg minimum, 6 months strait

4. weed. a joint a day keeps the psychiatrist away. and in college i used to drink+smoke damn near every night. thats about it though, hard drugs are whaaaack

5. Last year in January my friend-he eventually broke into a state troopers house to get goods to pawn, and has evaded jail by fleeing to Germany,but that's another story-had told me about Delsym, a cough medicine containing Dextromethorphan polisterex, or otherwise known as DXM. Delsym, unlike other brands, contains nothing but DXM. It's smart, safe, feels better than any others I've tried, and you never throw up unless you’re a bitch. It's so great.
    I tried it starting on Thursday night. Around four I got two large bottles of the stuff, and downed one. I didn't feel shit after two hours so guess what. I killed the other one two. I knew this wasn't going away for days since my friend had educated me about DXM, and decided the following day I would chill out and buy a shitload of supplies for the weekend....
    I was MINDFUCKED when I went to school on Friday. Super fucked, feeling great, I was feeling like I was really living the moment that we all seek to do at some point in high school, out to do some damage whether we are conscious of it or not. The test we had to take that day, teacher was sick...score, no test. I just took off from school around mid-day, didn’t bother to report.
    After the pep rally I FUCKING DROVE, to the movies. It was great, there is always the unique feeling of having the opportunity to do something that takes true grit, and that elevates your emotions when you are already feeling good. I went out and got another two bottles of Delsym after watching Pirates of the Caribbean III-and stocked up on $50 of bud, four shrooms, a pack of jacks, and rum. The acid was hard to come by, since where I live the sophistication isn't as high as I'd like. I spend my weekend and most of the following week dazed and confused.

6. I have smoked a lot of weed in a couple of days maybe 2 ounces of outdoor in days of being stoned all day my throat was so raspy I could only do vapes after that no more quarter blunts lol

7. i blew a lot of yay, a lot of xanax and did a lot of e in the last 2 weeks before i left school for break. as a result i remember next to nothing about what i did in school, if i even was going to school or not, and whatever else happened in that period.

twas fuckin awesome.

8. Absinthe. 3 days. That I don't remember.

Don't binge other drugs. Psychedelics rarely, E I never take more than just one night, and the only other drug I 'do' is ganj and you can't really binge on that soo..

9. I spent an entire week getting drunk. Then I got a hangover that lasted a couple days. It sucked. I'm not a big drinker though.

10. how does dxm effect you now?

I had a similar experience to your's but was shorter than 6 months. I stopped for about three weeks before I tried any again, and 600 mg doesnt even change me slightly.

600mg used to be too strong for me, now I need rediculous amounts to feel a slight high, wonder if I'll ever have a low tollerance again.

11. My Binges :

Ive flirted with opiates for like 2-3 weeks, done with that stuff though. I was taking 60-100 or so MG of oxycodone a day.

Ive tripped 1-2 times a week with a friend for about 2 months straight! that expanded my mind a whole lot! :D (lsd)

I have been doing a lot of ketamine too lately, but i dont get any withdrawals or negative feelings... do it a couple times a week. Probably a lick or so a week. Its for sure not good that i go to class on this stuff! i swear its the best anti depressent around, and i have been on countless. Im trying to get my shrink to prescribe me stuff :D

All in all binges arent advisable, especially harder drugs like opiates... I have learnt and felt a whole lot of stuff on them and would do it all over again for sure. As long as i can maintain my GPA and all.

I cant imagine what a DXM binge would do to your brain, that shit is not healthy for sure!!

12. I've Coke Binged.... Meth Binged (regret that shit though)...
    Mixed drug binges....

Weeks were blurred when I lived in Texas.... And when I was in Glendale too.

I had my first week long speed binge at age 14 or 15.... I stayed up for 7 1/2 days.

It was the 1st time I tried it.

My (then)girl's parents cooked it (i didn't know that then) and it was redily available.

13. This last week and weekend I had a decent binge. I started off thursday with 1 gram of blow, didnt sleep, went to work then did another 2 grams after I got off work. Saturday my buddy came over and gave me 30 oxycontin 10's in exchange for an eigth so I did those over saturday/sunday with another friend. I dont remember saturday or sunday really. I do remember sleeping alot. It was fun but im done with binging for another half year or so.

14. Been drunk for a couple weeks straight before. Like waking up and popping open a beer with breakfast type shit. I still drink now, alot, just usually not until I get off work. Most of my drinking now occurs in the PM hours I guess you could say.

when I was 17 or 18 a week or so of Yay, didn't last long, couldnt afford the shit!

15. ive gone on speed, opiate, benzo and even mushroom binges (trippin for 48 hours straight by repeatedly consuming cyanescens, doubling dose everytime i ate more). binges can be fun but when ive been up for 48 hours and mixed several different classes of drugs i tend to lose all sense of reality.

16. Well.. the longest consistent "binge" i've been on was like 10 days straight of drinking... Constantly every day and night.. It started the very day I got to college :)

It was a great time.. but ended up with me drivin to taco bell plastered and, BAM dui.

Ended that shit and had a reality check.. Now I just drink every couple days or less..

Back in high school I just went 3 days without sleep tweakin on fucking adderal.. I hate that shit now and wont touch it because of this!

17. I was fucked up 24 hours a day on klonopin for like 2 weeks once.
    I remeber i had the same Bob Marley Cd on in my headphones all day, everyday, for 2 weeks straight haha.

18. LOL

sounds like me on a xanax binge. ill find a cd and leave it in for weeks.

i jsut picked up 20 80mg OC's...

i smell a binge

19. About a year and a half or so of drinking. After so long you're drinking to feel normal (some sort of weird sobriety?). Stopping was a Motherfucker, hardcore sickness.