Bin Laden claims plane bombing bid..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Jan 24, 2010.

1. #1 SmokinP, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    "Osama Bin Laden has claimed responsibility for the failed attack on a US airliner on December 25 in a new audio tape.
    In the tape obtained by Al Jazeera, the world's most wanted man warns Barack Obama, the US president, that there will be more attacks unless he finds a solution to the Palestinian crisis.
    The audio tape is believed to have been recorded last month."

"Therefore, with God's will, our attacks on you will continue as long as you continue to support Israel," bin Laden said.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/01/2010124971892982.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbu88LoN_Ak&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Bin Laden claims plane bombing bid[/ame]

2. Why doesn't he show his face?:rolleyes:

Bin Laden is dead.

3. He better do something impressive, I think we've just about stopped giving a fuck about this dude.

In other news, it's reported there are links between Osama Bin Laden and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

4. No he is not dead..
    He is working in the basement of the Pentagon as an advisor..;)

Attached Files:

5. i thought we we're being attacked because of our freedom and all the cool electronics and fast food that we have :confused:

6. No thats just accumulated rhetoric from 9 years of ‘war on terror,' :rolleyes:

Of course Bin Laden could be lying about what he wants to lull you into a false sense of security while he gets his Uncle and the Arab Alliance to buy enough seats in the senate through their petrochemical corperations to make the USA SOCALIST:eek:

7. you know, far be it from me to try and make this sound like a cultural stab, but would anyone in the western world actually recognize his voice if they heard it?

... probably not.

my bet is that this isn't him. i'd even wager that this isn't even from someone that lives in the middle east.

8. I agree with this. The man has been on dialysis for like a decade. He's probably dead.