Bin Laden calls Obama 'powerless', likens to Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Sep 14, 2009.

1. There is no doubt that we gave him and his cronies all sorts of money and funding quite some time ago, whether or not we are still funding him and his cronies is in question.

I'm pretty sure he really just doesn't want us over there, and who can blame him? I mean, killing 3,000 civilians on 9/11 can not ever be justified, but you can not expect that nothing will happen because of your meddling in foreign affairs, it is just stupid. It was bound to happen. People don't like authoritarianism, especially outside authoritarianism. If I were an Iraqi or Afghan I sure would fucking hate the United States government...

Oh wait, I already do!

2. It's pretty aggravating to agree, on any points whatsoever, with a person you vehemently despise. Having the will to massacre unarmed, defenseless civilians is vile so for that, Osama will always be scum to me.

However I can't help but think he has legitimate grievances with our conduct as a nation in the Middle East, particularly with the whole Israel-Palestine conflict. Neither side has unbloodied hands but Israel is supposed to a better nation than the one their actions indicate they are.

I don't know what to think about Afghanistan though... Surely our very being there is causing deaths, of innocent civilians even. At the same if Sharia law was to be imposed across the country, which is I'm sure what Osama and his band desire, that would really fuck the Afghans, especially the women. As an American I suppose it's none of my business but as a human being I can't help but concern myself.

3. Perhaps so.

Yet both men are tall, Muslim, about the same age and both would bow to King Hussein of Saudi Arabia. :rolleyes:

I happen to think that there are an awful lot of strange connections between the Bush family, the CIA, Skull & Bones, the Nazi's and the House of Saud, but of course I'm a nut job. ;)

And it most certainly would not be the first time that a government told a big fat lie that was believed by the masses and it wouldn't be the last either.

[​IMG]

4. The truth is extreme, and I'm glad maxrule is always posting it in all it's strangeness. Something has to be there to balance the mundane, unrealistic reality peddled by those who give us our information.

5. Thanks.

I just picture the people who are in really in control as kicking back and having a great fucking laugh over what they can convince people to believe.

6. Shouldn't be too hard when everything you do is patently unbelievable and diabolical...

7. I also have to say Osama is right about some things. He's a mass murderer and an asshole, but he's correct on certain things.

Hasn't it been 8 years we've been actively trying to catch the guy, yet somehow a simple man living in some mountains on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border evades our billions of dollars worth of military might at every turn?
    This guy releases a new video or audio clip more often then fucking Kanye West.

8. Do you get the joke? :laughing:

9. Sort of, in a it's a joke -what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here kind of way. Not a funny ha-ha joke sort of way.

I mean, we found Saddam in a freaking spider hole in what seems like a brief time in comparison.
    Then you have a 6'5 dude with a turban on, who is on dialysis and surrounded by a posse at all times and he manages to evade our army for over a decade. Even before 9/11, didn't we want to capture him for attacking the U.S.S Cole and various US embassies?
    With all the technology and power our military has, how can this relatively primitive man constantly remain two steps ahead of us for over 10 years?

10. The boogeyman shall not be captured. If he was captured, we wouldn't have a boogeyman anymore.

11. #31 TheDankery, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I know, man... sometimes I flirt with the notion that he's releasing these tapes from a cellar or an attic somewhere in the White House.... or something.

12. Obama has since before taking the presidency, has promised to send more troops too Afghanistan and he did. That does nothing to prove his powerlessness.

He sent two additional brigades two years later.

Source:PolitiFact | Obama ballyhoos Afghan stance

13. Yea, you're right, lets see how well he is met in Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

What he meant was he is powerless to the special interests the perpetuate these wars, not powerless to kill more Afghani civilians. We all know he has the power to keep bombing them, that's his plan.

But the less power the better, IMO! Hopefully he retreats and spares us.

14. What he said about Obama's broken promise was incorrect, you can interpret whatever you like. If you like Osama so much, he may have a spot for you in Al Quieda.

I hope we retreat as well. We should have ended this war and never started in Iraq back in 2002.

15. #35 UnbyJP, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1213724783]LiveLeak.com - Obama's campaign promises to end the Iraq war.[/ame]

Obama promises to end war if elected

Will President Obama make good on his promise to end the Iraq War in 16 months from inauguration? | Hubdub

I wouldn't worry so much about aaronman's position in Al Quieda while your so far up Barry's a-hole.

16. How old are you? :rolleyes:

17. Damn thats quite an extrapolation :rolleyes: