Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bin Laden blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKurupted, May 3, 2011.

1. anybody else smokin' a celebratory bin laden blunt today?

2. Canadiens were happy about it too??

3. Im long off that celebration high already lol. And it was all in the Canadian news also.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKvzWH9O4as]YouTube - 3 6 Mafia - Bin Laden Weed[/ame]

5. Dude, we've lost thousands of Canadian Soldiers in Afghanistan looking for this fucker. We wanted him just as badly as you all did. No one fucks with our buddies and gets away with it. Proof from operation yellow ribbon. Canada and America are thick as thieves man.

6. I wasnt even thinking about the troops from Canada overseas my bad. Any big celebrations such as the ground zero and D.C ones?

7. Pics of him dead or it didnt happen lol

8. I be the dude who shot Osama had a blunt in his mouth and had his laser scope right at Osama's head before he said...

"Smoke this... Bitch"

*BOOM*

[​IMG]

9. political shenanigans.

10. Ahh, we're fine with not getting the recognition, it's all about the results. I'm not really sure, haven't looked into it yet. My other nuck friends are pretty jazzed about it. It's nice to know that our work over their hasn't been in vein. Go Team!

11. Apparently he was done in with a solitary shot to the eye.

Rolling a next blunt now for the soldier who shot him, lol

12. i think this will raise the attention of you americans specifically, to be aware for terrorist attacks? anyone else think this?

13. don't really understand the question
    but i'm gonna go ahead and say no

14. maybe they should focus more on the attackers here?? never hear about them..at least i dont. because honestly, what the fuck is really gonna change?? its like a gang, more people step up and take position. we cant control everything at one time.

15. Sorry I don't celebrate murder. And I don't smoke blunts anyway.

16. dude i love your avatar. trailer park boys is best show ever

17. #19 devilzlettuce, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I bet Obama called up bush and said bring me a pound of that Alabama kush and I'll set up the liberty bong lol

Attached Files: