Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bily+ 2 pencils+ kief= kief logs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Orgasmo, Jan 27, 2011.

1. yo check this out, i was sitting at home and had some kief mixed with a bit of hairs from shake and stems and was finding ways of pressing it. i found my new bill piece to have a perfect diameter for a pencil to fit threw.
    you basically inser one pencil a one end then pack all the kief in. after that, push the 2nd pencil in at he opposite end of the billy and push inwords at either side. add heat to the centre of the billy where the kief log is and roast it a bit. a couple minutes of pressing and lighting should be sufficient.

hear is the products.
    :smoke:

Attached Files: