Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. I really like your copper work, also your creativity!

2. im going to pick this back up with a a group shot and a few close ups of some more of last year .. enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Damnnnnnnnnnn to this whole thread, amazing stuff. Have you ever tried wrapping one of your oil rigs with a titanium or quartz pad?

4. you got some sexy ass glass!!!:smoke:

5. #105 billygoat, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    o yea ive wrapped a few.... ti all the way. im over wrapping them these days tho. thats why they all have domes now... if i make curves its up to the end user to wrap em, theres plenty of tutorials out there and i dont want to hog all of the fun after all

if ya look close you can see this one is wrapped and it swings out forward not to the side :0)...
    [​IMG]

6. Nice nice, I personally prefer domes over curves but I was just wondering. And I'm sure it's no fun wrapping them haha, I heard its easy to break your curve doing it.

7. i wouldnt go so far as to say easy unless you drop it. lol . it really isnt that hard its just kinda tedious and im particular about how i want some things to look and i tend to spend way more time wrapping them than i wanted to.(which is the real reason i dont wrap them anymore)i also feel like its one of the few times you can add your own personal touch to your rig.

8. a bubbler set i made last year
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy

9. Shit that is awesome! How much would one of these usually cost?

10. pm i can direct you to a shop that carries my work...thanx for taking an interest..

11. first attempt at electroplating
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. #112 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    wow that spoon is sick! Love those pieces of colored glass popping out everywhere!!!

So can this electro formed copper be cleaned by common solutions like alcohol and such? I assume so.

In addition(and please, correct me if Im wrong), the difference between electro forming and electro plating is that the plating only acts as a thinner coating, correct?

As in, the opposite of this

13. [​IMG]

I would love something like this...in purple, white and blue....if your taking custom orders let me know...great work!!

14. Ditto what he said^, are you taking customs? Your oil rigs are so sick

15. i do customs just depends on what you want hit me up i might be into it.

16. Your color work is amazing.I would love to own a slide from you.

17. Mad max and a-lot of other pieces I've seen in this thread are at my nearest head shop, the Hookah Hookup in High Point, NC, and I must say that all of these pieces look even better in person. I'm probably going to purchase one of your pieces around my birthday.

18. dont make too many push bowl bubs these days...kept it simple with this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanx for looking .....bg

19. I get excited whenever I used you made the last post in this thread haha. Great work man!

20. another from last year
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]