Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. recessed joints for the win...always makes pieces so got damn clean.

2. group shots!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i had them all sitting around so i took some pics for ya...hope ya like

3. SICK WORK! thos rigs are lookin awesome dude! Keep pumpin that shit out!

4. I thought Salt already came out with sculpted downstems? Anyways, all the mouthpieces on those bubblers are beautiful, I really like the one on the left.

Foxyy

5. absolutely crazy work keep it up those mini bub oil rigs are really creative

6. Happy Saturday GC!!!

7. dude....legit half of those things i wouldnt even knowhere to put my mouth and wehre to put the bud. DAMN!

but i would like to point out, that black slideu posted on the second page thats kinda spikey looking. i fuckin want itttttttt

8. Rather than point out the obvious, I would like to make an inquiry. If you blow customs, please email me at cloudrhinos@gmail.com

9. heres pics of something i made back in 2003
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. damn look at that detail with all the coloring....how do glassblowers put colors/spikes/whatever is cool about that piece onto it? do u do it while its still hot or what? U SHOULD PUT UP A VID OF U DOING A PIECE MAN! who's with me?!?!

11. its all added hot.. dont think ill be posting any vids here sorry. but if you search youtube theres tons of glassblowing vids to watch.

12. Incredible stuff. I've been looking at some heady stuff lately and a friend of mine has a work of yours and is just in love with it. Do you know if you have anything at Fat Pinky in Madison right now?

13. #93 Whohulkwalk, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    are you selling any of these or new stuff......if so whats the cheapest you can do for a 14mm slide

edit...btw are you a girl.....just curious

14. Wow, some beautiful work youve got the mate

15. I'm a little late in on this one, as usual! Absolutely killer work here Billygoat! Those king bubs are beatiful. I hope you keep this shit updated man! I'd really love to have a piece of yours in my collection one day homie! Keep up the good work and stay lifted!! :smoking:

16. heres the new style for ya ... i like electricity!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    lemme know what ya think

happy new year!!!

17. Awww man! That last one is sick! You're a local Wisconsin blower, right? I've heard Terry from Fat Pinky Glass talk about your work before. All your stuff is sick, man! Keep up the great work.

18. yup im in wisco although i wish i could be working in a shop in the warmth this time of year...anyone have a shop in a warm state that has an opening for a billygoat?

19. I wish! hah!

Billygoat I have not seen this thread in forever!! Ocassionally I would hear about someine acquiring a sick piece from you and then I am reminded of this thread!!

seems like your doing well! Keep up the good work bud, I will be looking out for more of your 'new style' pieces, I like electricity, too!

Would you mind explaining to me how you got the textured copped color on the outside? What is that? and hows it made(not looking for an instruction manual, just the basics as Im very interested in that type of glass(whatever is used on the outside).

and happy new year! :wave:

20. it actually is copper on the surface you see there. its electroformed onto the surface of the glass. its very similar to the way chrome is applied to a bumper or gold plating is applied to jewelery. the glass is prepared then submerged in acid solution a current is run from an anode through the solution, across the prepared surface of the piece and copper is deposited along the way. how much is deposited and what it looks like is dependent on multiple variables like current voltage,amperage,duration and solution condition to name a few. its pretty techy yet simple once you understand the concept. the worst part about it is that the solution is really nasty chemicals like cyanide acid or sulfuric acid. theres tons of info online search electroforming on google and there's tons of info out there .