Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. some great looking glass

2. wow thats a sick set. i love the curve, dish, jar, and downstem. fantastic work man.

3. Your work is unreal man. That set is so beautiful. So sick man!

4. wow thats really nice work bruh

5. that king bubb is amazing! wow looks so fuckin sick!

6. king bubs are cool ive wanted to make one for a while. that one was practice for a king dub bub i got commissioned to make. if ya liked this one wait till you see what i have in store for that piece :)... ill keep you posted.

7. i instantly fell in love with that king bub:eek::D
    amazing work!

8. king bub number 2...20 inches tall can is 50x5 recessed joint gridded down stem... i like these :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I love everything about your worked sections.:smoke:

+rep

10. King bub #2 is so sexy man. If i was going headshopping and saw that, I don't think I could pass it up.

11. that 2nd king bub is AMAZING, damn dude, keep up the good work

12. king bubs are fun i LOVE big ass sherlocks. and lil guys too keep an eye out for the mini recessed gong sherlock bubs also. if ya like my glass tell your local headshops to carry my glass if they dont :) thanx for all the love GC

13. FUCK!! this is all i could think while reviewing the pics, absolutly amazing work dude!!!! I know who is next on my list for custom glass;)

14. oil rig alla billygoat check out the sculpted downstem first of its kind for me been trying to do new things lately. what ya think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Man why havent i looked at this thread yet? This work is just jaw dropping! I swear if i saw those king bubblers in my LHS i would not walk out that door without purchasing ATLEAST one of them. Keep up the great work man!

16. Love em, the downstems just make em THAT much better!

Sick work for sure, cant wait to see more

17. OMg OMG OMG
    we must talk about producing a similar dry! (top right)
    [​IMG]
    honestly reminds me of what space would be like
    the only thing id add is that white lip from the other purple dry

18. heres another oil unit for you guys to check out...recessed gong sculpted downstem matching tini and unpictured curve
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. You are absolutely killing it my friend, +rep indeed!

20. thanx for the rep yo.. always like gettin repped :D glad folks are diggin my glass...