Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. Dam your work is amazing!

2. ahhh very fuckin nice

i hope ya keep posting pics.

i love seeing blowers on the city

3. amazing work dude! as stated above its good to see blowers in the city! Keep up the good work man! +rep, hopefully it helps get you some more green bars lol

4. great work man. Lovin the slides

5. Awesome stuff!

6. p.s.- is that a fuckin inline oil rig? ::picks jaw up off the ground::

7. I like how you manage to make your slides look awesome/original using wigwag and such, rather then just like one of those fro slides.

8. i second this opinion, good work

9. Wow absolutly sick work right there, I am really diggin all of those tubes! +rep

10. sick work. i'd love to own a billgoat bub or slide. maybe one day. thanks for sharing!

11. bound for the hookah hookup in georgia all these and the mad max piece from earlier in this thread
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    not the blue and yellow bub. bu the rest
    [​IMG]

12. Ah, the white lipped dry peice, sexy!

Those sick ass oil rigs, even sexier! Wish I had tons of cash to throw at you lol

13. HIGH All, Welcome to The City billygoat....I'm not a Glass Guy...but you Have some Talent..Thanks for Sharing!!

14. How bout some more pics of that clear bubbler (with the inline?) unless its already gone to HH

15. it is gone but i do have pics of it here ya go....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. awesome, and that alex v colab piece is insane lol

17. glad you guys like my stuff... any of you check out the link in my sig to my gp gallery theres a lot more pics in there. hit it up!

18. Hell yeah thanks for the pics man, even cooler theres a snorkel carb or whatever its called! Ive never owned a peice with one of those yet.

Hey you know that the link says GLASSPIPES, but its really a link to Photobucket?? Either way, nice nice pics in there too