Billy Mayes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CGBtoker, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Billy Mayes the greatest pitchman of our time, as you all already know passed away not that long ago. Well just yesterday i saw a Billy Mayes commercial come on for a product called Jupiter Jack. HOW could they put that out after he passed, not even a R.I.P Billy or anything to commemorate him.

It was either a televison proggraming mistake or some insensitive opertunists making a buck off billy mayes....

2. Ill say it.

Fuck Billy Mays :laughing:

3. His wife poisoned him with oxi clean for yelling all the time.

4. He didnt yell, he projected.

5. Neither does Samuel L Jackson...

MMMM MMMM BITCH!!

6. That made me lol!

7. Hahahaha no doubt. I'm not trying to disrespect the man, but why are people making such a big deal of it? He was an annoying salesman and I'm pretty sure 95% of people would have agreed with me before his death. Then he dies and everyones all noooo not Billy Mays! :cry: take my family but not the Billster! :rolleyes:

Watch when that sneaky nig rises up from his casket and "surprise everyone! I'm not really dead! I just wanted to show you the power of my new product Coffin Clean! Apply it and in minutes it will be smelling and looking like new! Show your dead ones you care, with Coffin Clean!"

8. thats nots even the point think about it what if your grandma dies and then you fucking saw he on tv all happy and shit thats fucked up

9. I'd be like. . grams??! how the f did you get on the tele?!?!

I gotta have me my boats and hoes

10. everybody liked billy mays before he died.

I know alot of people who were sadder about billy dying then michael.

i know i was.

11. Oh did they? Good to know, thanks man.

12. Yeah man I liked his show Pitchmen. He seemed like a good guy.

13. aw come on guys, have some respect for the ol' big guy.

I know i miss him.

didnt anyone else ever see the show Pitchmen? he actually seemed like a good guy.. rest peacefully, big guy. :(

14. yea he was a pretty down to earth guy. a family man, real nice and funny, always happy <3 r.i.p buddy

15. I was too

16. Billy mays made his living off of his pitches.

Taking his pitches off the air just cause the guy died is prolly the exact opposite of what billy stood for. As long as he sells those products, hes happy. just cause he died, you need to take that away from everyone?

17. Billy Mayes did go pretty hard. To hard for some people apparently.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYdDK1uTDI]YouTube - Billy Mays Orders Food From A McDonald's Drive Thru[/ame]

19. #20 ChillnSmoke, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    I'm sure that the commercial was filmed prior to his death, and that there was nothing in their contract about not being able to put it on if he died. Contracts can fuck with people that way.
    EDIT: The Irony of that video is extreme... MJ morning show with Billy Mays. Ugh