Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Billing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drypuddles88, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Sorry to be so new to this but I was just wondering, when you buy things on gc what does it show up on your billing statement?:confused:

2. I think it shows up as

"Your financial statement will have a charge by SJV Amsterdam. Our packaging is as anonymous as can be. Nothing from the ouside will remotely resemble anything that has to do with Grasscity.com's culture. You will not find any bill linking you to us. Same thing on the inside. Please be aware that for international shipments outside the E.U. a customs sticker will be on the box. The listing will be as vague as possible. By law grasscity.com is required to declare the exact value of your package."

There's support there friend :p https://support.grasscity.com/entries/11914-what-about-secure-and-discrete-packaging

3. alright thanks man. And i didnt know where to look for it in the support, so I thought it would be quicker to ask lol. Thanks again.