Billie Joe Armstong 'meltdown'

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dead Man Toker, Sep 25, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2PXwakbL0"]Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong inexplicably disses Justin Bieber - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. Dont rush someone when they are trying to perform? Id be pissed too.

3. Fuck that dude and his eyeliner.

Green Day has always been gay as fuck

4. That dude is a 20 year old wannabe in a 40 year old man child's body.

5. They fucking must be fucking kidding

Thats fucking only one fucking minute which is not fucking enough fucking time. One fucking minute. Give me fucking break one fucking minute. I've been fucking doing this fucking shit since fucking was fucking in fuck.

Fucking.

6. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Fuck that dude and his eyeliner.

Green Day has always been gay as fuck[/quote]

Lol beat me to it

7. [quote name='"Bliss junkie"']That dude is a 20 year old wannabe in a 40 year old man child's body.[/quote]

Precisely.

8. I used to be a Green Day fan back in the younger days, but didn't know they were even still around though. Funny the first thing i hear about them in years is this!

9. I started crying when it took that pussy ass bitch 5 times to break the fucking guitar.

10. I don't give a fuck though, this music video will always have meaning in my life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0&feature=related]Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Even if the lead singer is a prick. Music is music.

Peace :smoke:

11. #11 Subliminal Jazz, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    how can you people say greenday has 'always been gay as fuck'?

i bet none of you can write a better song even if you tried, so stfu. and if you can, please share so i can call it gay as fuck.

yea their latest few albums aren't the best but their dookie and kerplunk days where legendary! and they will always be that old school dont give a fuck punk band from back in the day. and who the hell cares if he acts like a kid! im sure hes much more interesting and fun to hang out with then you douche bags. and do any of you really expect a musician to be all tight ass and well mannered? at least he's real and not some stuck up asshole.

oh and thunderfunk, have you ever actually smashed a guitar? it takes quite a few swings to completely smash it, if you swing too hard its just going to bounce back up in your face. so again, if you think you can do it better. prove it or gtfo!

• Like Like x 1

12. [​IMG]

13. lol, he looked SOOOO drunk, all of the songs were off key, and he almost ate shit when he picked up his guitar lmao

14. Problem?

15. [quote name='"MarleySubs"']how can you people say greenday has 'always been gay as fuck'?

i bet none of you can write a better song even if you tried, so stfu. yea their latest few albums aren't the best but their dookie and kerplunk days where legendary! and they will always be that old school dont give a fuck punk band from back in the day. and who the hell cares if he acts like a kid! im sure hes much more interesting and fun to hang out with then you douche bags. and do any of you really expect a musician to be all tight ass ? at least he's real and not some stuck up asshole.[/quote]

Pretty much this. They were the shit back in the day.

16. He trying to repair the image he destroyed when Green Day sold out with that American Idiot bullshit. Can't believe I actually listened to that stuff for a while :(

17. Awwwwwww butthurt?

Just like I think your opinion is gay as fuck, feel free to think mine is gay as fuck.

And they're a disgrace to the entire punk genre. Listen to some REAL punk music for fucks sake.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZb6_7RGTwM]Falls Apart - Sugar Ray - YouTube[/ame]

19. He sounded like a teenager that thinks saying "fuck" every other word makes them cool.

20. thats because after a certain amount of F-bombs the network has to pay a fine.