Bill O'Reilly Interviews Dana White and Rich Franklin

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Aug 6, 2007.

1. O'Reilly is an idiot I really really hate him.

2. Parkinsons from being punched in the head?

You see he ends it so quickly as that question is asked. Wow...

3. Former football players can't even MOVE because they've been knocked over so many times. Marathon runners get there hip bones replaced, soccer players playing barefoot get foot fractures. Basketball players break bones and so do other sports. Rugby players break everything they have.

4. O'Reilly was actually right on that one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pugilistic_Parkinson's_syndrome

But he's still a wanker for comparing Ultimate Fighting to Roman Gladiators. But seriously, what's his agenda? Does he really care about the effect this kind of fighting is having on the participants or society? Or is he really dumbing us down by getting us worried about the legality of ultimate fighting while there are about a million more important things to be discussed on a primetime political news show?

I feel dumber.

5. Oops, my bad on that one.

6. ill never trust you again :mad::mad::mad::mad: haha jp:cool:

get :smoking:

7. I would have asked him: " What about our politicians who make decisions every day? Surely our international relations hasn't been golden over the last few years. Things happen I guess. But nevertheless, bad decisions are made and it kills, and it maims far more then can ever be maimed in an arena, if even possible."