Bill O' Really Uploaded A Critics Vid: GC: Tear Him Apart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crypto Tech, May 11, 2011.

1. Yeah, its Rupert Murdoch.

2. I've been doing a little bit of reading just now and the amount of media this man controls is scary to say the least.
    This man is ultimately responsible for what probably billions of people get fed through their tv's all over the world. I would dare to say that he is one of the most powerful men in the world.

3. No, you're missing the point.

Nobody except me and a couple others ever says anything about any network but Fox. When I make a thread about media that isnt Fox, its met with angry insults and thread derails. Unlike the Fox threads that always end up like this one. Focusing on Fox as a boogyman is exactly how the rest of the MSM escapes scrutiny. If Fox disappeared tomorrow, none of you would ever say anything negative about media unless Jon Stewart directed you to do so (which he wouldn't, unless the MSM suddenly started trashing Democrats all the time).

But hey, don't let me spoil your little circle jerk witch hunt.

4. Which Liberal Billionare Has Ties To Over 30 News Outlets? George Soros | The Blaze
    Tell me, why don't we see any interest in this from the people who rage daily about Fox News? This includes the MSM and guys like Jon Stewart. The answer is obvious. Its fine to have propaganda masquerading as news as long as it helps Democrats. The second the Republicans do the same thing, its cause for outrage. There are countless examples of this, like the fact Obama's policies are almost exactly the same as bush's but without all the outrage.

5. fox is worse than the others. thats why they get so much more hate.

6. *Sees that Dronetek is still complaining.

*Doublechecks and sees video is indeed still up.

[​IMG]

7. What are you basing this on? Please share the facts that back up what you're claiming.

Fox is ONE CHANNEL. The left has a dozen networks, print media AND Hollywood. Worse my ass. You only think that because the opposition to Fox is a lot louder. Why? Because they have a lot more outlets to disseminate outrage from. Plus, I'm sure Fox's point of view is opposite of yours.

8. Not complaining. Just pointing out your hypocrisy and inconsistency.

Like you can talk anyway. You're all raging because your video got embeded on Bill-O's page. Big fucking deal.

9. because their bullshit is scary bullshit

liberals just want to give money to poor people.

10. What's not to rage about when that same video degrades a piece of shit human being in every way possible?

11. #91 HongKongPhooey, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Yes but Faux has more influence then any of those programs combined, and since TV is God, Newspapers don't even stand a chance or count. Hollywood? Now you're just trying to look silly, Hollywood is fickle, and 50-30 years ago they were all conservative.

Faux's influece on America and the Globe is vast, and eats up the other networks like breakfast. But who cares, its just another form of influence. They are extremely biased, and all you have to do is turn on their "news" programs to find the bias, the same with any other show.

The fact that you agree with Faux and think they're the downtrodden in this group of liars and sensationlists says more about you as a person then Jdahms misinformed post says about him.

12. All mainstream media should be taken with a grain of salt, because ALL of those talkshow hosts are on the payroll of VERY powerful people. Whether they are left-wing or right win is irrelevant. What is relevant is that impartiality does not exist in the mainstream media because the people who own the media have political ties.

13. You are complaining, like a Neo-Conservative would. Oh poor Bill, whine, whine, piss, moan. You damn liberals, you always make fun of Faux, boo hoo.

You know what, since I've joined I haven't seen one Faux thread, in fact, the only time their were even complaints was during the Republican Debate. I know I haven't been here long, but you'd think I would have seen one since we do it all the time ;)

Raging? More like laughing, its not often we get to stick it to a media giant like Bill. You should be happy, is the front and center representative of the MSM, you're hated rival. Or do you like the MSM now, flip flopping who you support for like a Pancake?

14. Again, what are you basing this on? I'd say Jon Stewart and networks like NPR have a lot more influence and control over people's perceptions.

Hollywood is made up of activist liberals who inject their political opinions in to every movie and sitcom. I cant turn on TV without seeing Republicans being bashed, or Democrat policies being championed. Its documented to, but I doubt that would change your mind.

If its the same as any other show, why do you only ever single out Fox?

If Fox were gone tomorrow, there would be no other point of view in the media but that of the left and Democrats. That's a fact and all its says about me as a person is that I use logic and facts to back up my arguments.

The fact you continue to use "faux" instead of Fox shows that you're just another left winger from the internet who see his bias as justified and everyone else's as somehow wrong. :rolleyes:

Now continue with your MSM/Comedy Central/Hollywood/Daily Kos manufactured outrage.

15. Oh, the irony. :eek:

16. :( Why does every one of my threads turn into a scorching political debate from people on polar sides of the political spectrum?

Oh, wait... This is politics.

17. Yep, you got it.

18. I'm sorry for my part in the derailment. The video was great :) Would +rep but as usual I need to spread it around more.

19. can't believe it's still on the 1st page.

that is utter incompetence by his staff..

wouldn't you agree Drone?

(they probably all hate him and are leaving it up for the lulz)

20. you need to change it to something really awful