1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Maher

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by phloating_phish, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Yoooo, was watching leno and carson came on with Bill Maher, they started speaking bout pot, and he's like a reall big activist and shit, he smokes a lot and speaks for norml. . And i think carson is toooo, ...pretty phat.

2. I never really like Bill Maher's show.... But, thats cool that he's an activist.

3. uhh... who?

what's he famous for?

4. Yeah, Maher has been a pretty big Pot supporter for a while. His show 'Politically Incorrect' was bumped from one of the 'big 3' networks to one of the cable networks or Fox's latenight line up I think. Then he got a little 'controversial' for them, and now I think he's on HBO or Showtime. It's not a show I have to see, but if it's on, and there's nothing else to watch, or do, I'll watch it. It's kind of like Dennis Miller ( in fact, I think they are friends ) only Maher doesn't try as hard as Miller to be funny.

5. The Bill Maher show seems to be on every time I turn on HBO. Doesn't matter if its in the morning, at night, during the day, he's always on.

6. i like bill maher and if i happen to catch it surfing the channels ill stop and watch it...i watched it one night and al sharpton, some republican from california i think was on there, and some actor...al tore the republican guy a new one..it was great

7. al sharptons a democrat cuz hes in the democrat shit right now. although hes not doing well, the only reason i know his name is because they were showing the results and it came up

Others: 1%
    Sharpton; 0%

and i laughed at the fact "other" people are getting more votes than him

8. he didnt say sharpton was a republican, he said there was another guy on who was a republican...cuz like, i dunno

9. *pumps fist in the air*

YEAH!!

Grasscity Deals Near You