Bill Maher

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by bdeslaur, Jan 21, 2017.

1. How many of you would smoke with Bill Maher? He's such a stoner on his talk-show. I believe in all of his ideas and he is incredibly hilarious. He'd make a good candidate for the next election. I wish he would just say he'd try to get into a presidency. I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm stoned to the bone, but I just want yall's opinions. I love Bill Maher and John Oliver.

2. Definitely. Of all the pundits today he's the one I agree with the most, especially since he calls out the "misogyny and homophobia are so disgusting...but OMG I LOOOVE ISLAM!!!" lunacy that has overtaken liberalism over the last decade or so.

John Oliver though? Why? He's never had an original thought in his life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. He's kind of a liberal lunatic

• Like Like x 1
  4. He's a liberal hero. He points out what is wrong with this country. On multiple occasions, he's made fun of liberals. He is a sad, sad individual, though. Never married. Must be lonely lol

5. Give me a break? The guy is a libbo lunatic. You people blow my mind.

6. How is being liberal a bad thing? If we consult the dictionary, we see how liberals are quite superior.

Liberal:
    favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
    (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political partyadvocating measures of progressive political reform.

Conservative:

disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

As time goes by, the government must adjust itself to go with the flow of the people. Since conservatives are so narrow minded that their brain has been squeezed out of their head, nothing will get done in congress.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is exactly why im glad shit changed now all this snobby ass self entitled college brat generation will come to an end.

8. I highly doubt your wishes will be fulfilled by Emperor Trump. I've got the best words for this: Dump Trump!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can somebody translate liberal for me please??

10. I'm glad you asked! See, I have a bachelor's degree in handling precious conservatives. I know how to help them out. Let's start out with the basics. When mommy and daddy love each other very much, daddy sticks his pee pee in mommy's no-no zone. That's how babies are made. Now let me dumb this down for you:

Trump = Bad
    Trump is bad.

Now, to properly assist you with decoding my hidden message above, you must obtain a brain. Without one, one may find themselves unable to have a broad view on any stance, which is just the pickle we're in.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Funny seeing how it looks like your brain was pulled out the back of your head

12. Ah, but it was not. Time for a J cuz yall be stressin me outtt

13. How about not starting threads if you aren't prepared to respond to other posters?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Canceled my HBO because of him

• Like Like x 1
  15. Was that a shot at his injury? Poor form.

16. I'm just an inferior conservative I don't no no better sir

• Like Like x 1
  17. Or just an asshole move?

18. There are very few true liberals or true conservatives, and they are mot mutually exclusive as people tend to think.

As far as Bill Maher, i would smoke with him. He doesnt impress me all that much but he is intelligent and independent.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Glad I'm dumb

• Like Like x 1