Bill Maher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Iceman420, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Makes sense

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7lb0MOyTY&feature=related]Bill Maher New Rules closing speech: Greed is Good - YouTube[/ame]

2. Oh he's Amazing!!

3. I don't think anyone can get under the skin of a republican quite like Bill Maher lol.

4. How'd your dinner with Obama go?

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, OP is a troll.

[​IMG]

5. Bill Maher: Obama

But he gave Obama a MILLION DOLLARS anyway? Fuck Bill Maher.

6. You seriously think Romney is the answer?

7. You seriously think they are any different?

8. In some ways yes, they are. I understand what you're saying completely, but since when has it been any different? The facts are, we only have these two men to choose from. Just like any other time in history, we simply have to vote for the lesser of two evils.

9. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil, I'll vote for a third party candidate even if they have 0 hope of winning.

10. Actually there are other choices. Gary Johnson is a good one.

See above comment.

11. Most people aren't even aware of the name Gary Johnson. Let's be honest here....does Gary
    Johnson have a chance in hell of winning?

As much as some of us would like to think so, it's not going to happen.

12. Did I not say, even if they have 0 hope of winning?

Now please go on and tell me how not voting for a D or a R is a waste of a vote...

13. Well he is on all 50 ballots and should be on stage with Barack and Romney (assuming he will win nomination) debating.

14. He has to be polling 15 percent to appear in the debates, and even then he'd be at the mercy of the puppet masters to let him in.

15. If he gets enough votes he will win. If all the people who say it's impossible actually voted for a good candidate, they would win. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. So the entire reason why it doesn't happen is because people like you make it that way with your defeatist brainwashed type of thinking. Thanks for perpetuating the system. Thousands of slain brown people appreciate it.

16. Even if he get on stage, it's doubtful he will even be give the same attention as Romney and Obama. Look at the early debates with Paul. Sadly, he will be made into a joke just as Paul was.

17. [quote name='"kstigs"']How'd your dinner with Obama go?

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, OP is a troll.

[/quote]

How is he a troll?

18. [quote name='"Lay Low"']

If he gets enough votes he will win. If all the people who say it's impossible actually voted for a good candidate, they would win. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. So the entire reason why it doesn't happen is because people like you make it that way with your defeatist brainwashed type of thinking. Thanks for perpetuating the system. Thousands of slain brown people appreciate it.[/quote]

I thought we were having an adult conversation, but I see you just couldn't refrain from the name calling.

You have your opinions, and I have mine. I'm not interested in getting into a pissing war with someone who obviously thinks his are far superior than anyone else's.

That my friend, is exactly what is perpetuating our system.

19. Yes. I do actually think my position of being against mass murder (the US wars) is far superior to being for them.

20. I think people will like him. He has a great record from his time as governor of new Mexico. He fulfilled his promises of cutting taxes and he shrunk the government. He, as a republican, one in a 2-1 democratic party majority and he won. He also was the first governor of new Mexico to be reelected.