Bill Maher: I'd Impeach Bush

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Who cares what a washed up comedian has to say. Stick to jokes, why should I care what he thinks, he's nobody. He should have moved to Iraq when Sadam was running the place. He would have loved it. And been able to make his millions??? He could have done stand up in the rape rooms, and kurdish death camps, just to break up the tension.:D

2. Haha. Beautiful, good find man. Reading one of the comments on Youtube "...Bill Maher and John Stewart should run for office...", I couldn't agree more whole-heartedly with that statement. These are the type of people that should be elected to government positions; not some rich asshole who doesn't give a flying rat's ass about the people or respecting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

3. How did that have any relation to what he was talking about?

This is a totally useless post and a waste of the electrons' time that had to convey this.

4. I absolutely HATE Bill Maher, he is foul and an attention whore just trying to get someone to notice him.

5. All comedians are that way.. But atleast he useses his talent for something more than crappy situational comedy.

6. I enjoyed the video Rasta. I am a pretty big fan of Maher :cool:

7. Because he doesn't know what he's talking about. He is just spewing trash. He's not an expert in geopolitics. He's some nobody who's made a few bucks telling jokes, now he sits up there telling everyone how smart he is and how we should all listen to him because he knows what's best.
    I don't understand why can't we stand up to the ruthless dictators of the world? They massacare millions of people (Iran, North Korea, Iraq, etc). Those kind of people don't deserve to govern others. The people of the world should make examples of them so other ruthless fucks think twice about what they are doing to others. There is nothing wrong with confronting evil, actually it's the right thing to do. No government is perfect, but I do know that if we let the dictators of the world do want they want, then one day we won't have this forum or any bit of the small freedoms we have now. At least we have the illusion of freedom here, to keep us sane. But the poor bastards in North Korea and other dictatorships around the world have nothing. Man was meant to live free and at least try and be happy and take care of his family. A few more electrons wasted, oh well we have plenty.

8. High ultra! ...it falls on deaf ears, here. this place has a lot of libs. better just let it slide...ya' know? ....still, Bill is pretty funny! Peace, TBug

9. I hear ya. I like this place. I don't mean to offend anyone. We all have different views. :smoke: Let's burn one!!

10. Word to the Wise :

You can't go around fucking with every fucking country that you consider to be evil. But you seem to forget that the U.S. has a history of backing dictators as long as they back the U.S., no where was this more evident during the Cold War in Latin America when 'People's Revolutions' were sprouting there.

But back to the original point, you can't go around fucking with everyone you consider to be evil, upsetting the balance of power in the region. And ultimately killing more people than the a dictator ever could.

Btw : The people in NK are pretty damn delusional.

11. Ultra I respect your opinion, but on the same token one can say "Who the fuck are you" then. Who the fuck is Bill Maher to tell us what to think indeed. But then, who are you? Who am I? Who is Bush, or Kerry, or anyone? The answer is we're all no body. We all have illusions our opinion matters.

Whatever, you disagree with the dude, and these guys disagree with you. In the end, we all go on living how we can and how we want, regardless. He has the right to express his opinion just as you do, it just so happens his platform for doing so reaches more people than yours.

+Rep for being well spoken in your second post, and because I don't think you truely deserve that red dot of shame, yet.

I guess I'm liberal, but I avoid classifying myself. I don't like Bush. I don't pretend to know whats best for this world, but I dont believe Bush and his supporters do either. All I know is life has gotten worse in the U.S. in my view under the reign of Bush. All I know is I disagree with almost everything Bush says. All I know is that I have been lied to by him more times than I can count. I do not appreciate that, and all I can hope is that the next president does a better job.

12. Thanks dudes reds my color!! I can feel all the love in the room.:rolleyes:

13. Yeah!!! That's why were bringing down the Saudis!!!

Oh... wait... they give us oil...

Oh well!! TO THE SURROGATE EVILS!!!!!

14. You're welcome, Blacksheep and TokinBlue, i'm glad you guys appreciate the post :)