Bill Maher gets owned!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Nov 12, 2007.

1. I wonder what Bill Maher has to say. XD

2. Hahahahah PWNED

3. I wouldnt say he was "owned" here...

Im sure Bill would stand "toe to toe" with these people, and at the end of the conversation have them looking like complete fools. On matters such as these, you have to use a thing called common sense...which Bill is famous for.

I have to side with Bill on this one (as many do), only because the idea that the government would be responsible for something like 9/11 on AMERICAN soil against its own people is just downright crazy.

Edit: Of course, the fact that something like that was able to be accomplished on American soil is just as crazy. I credit 9/11 to a serious lapse in intelligence and a failure to take the warning signs seriously.

I will say this...

IF it comes to light that the government was responsible for something like that....you'll see a revolution in this country like nobody has ever seen.

4. Maybe you should do some research and not just believe the mainstream media.

There are several key facts..
    The buildings support beams were cut at an angle.. the WTC were designed to NOT collapse.. they knew the WTC were a target, they had been before.

3 buildings collapsed.. no1 talks about the 3rd building that collapsed the exact same way, but no plane hit it.. perhaps the plane that has re-controlled by the passengers in PA was heading for building 3.

Also, the buildings floors fell at a speed of free fall.. again, all the support beams were cut.

I dont go as far as to believe Zeitgiest, but I do believe there was more to 9/11 than planes hitting buildings.

I wonder if anyone would do a real life simulation.. build a replica of the WTC and fly a plane into it.. record it and compare it to the actual footage of 9/11.

Im sorry I just dont think buildings fall that way.

5. stop beliving everything your government tells you, and take the time to think facts through, use your mind, that's why you have it..

6. Maher I respect and disrespect at the same time.. He's kind of like Glenn Beck.. he wants to be right on every single issue, ends up being polarized towards either one of the arguments on the specific topic, and starts defending it like a chevalier..

OPEN YOUR EYES BILL!
    Newtonian/Mechanical Laws and those of Thermodynamics are yet to be unproven.. Certainly not by Mr. George "I had C's at Yale" Bush..

7. Glenn Beck is a fag.

A fag? C'mon, dude. The City is way too diverse for this. *RMJL

8. um yeah, I'm pretty positive EVERY BUILDING EVER CONSTRUCTED WAS DESIGNED NOT TO COLLAPSE. eh?

Your honestly just slow if you think a building that large was going to keep standing after a plane flying 500something MPH smashed into it. Not to mention a controlled demolition would have required MILES of cable and TONS of explosives; to think that noooobody working in the WTC would have noticed the amount of explosives required to take a building of that size down is again, slow.

I have about as much distrust towards the government as a person can have, but you have to factor in reason and ACTUAL engineering date. That's something the 9/11 truther's failed to do. Instead, it's a bunch of amateurs making mathematical assumptions about shit they have NO BACKGROUND IN. Just because you looked up the melting point of steel doesn't mean you know shit about shit, it's way more complicated than that.

9. I guess youd have to know more about how the building was constructed.. all the overlapping beams.

the WTC had a center core with 4 beams running all the way up with support all the way down.

Its not that a plane couldnt take it down, its the manner how the building collapsed.

And if you think we can develop nuclear weapons but couldnt secretly blow up a building you are the one who is slow

10. This made me think. I'm thinking everybody talks like an expert, but who has actually seen how a building should collapse when a plain hits it? Who's to say that's not how it should collapse?

11. They hardly owned him. 911 "Truthers" are a bunch of fools who want a conspiracy for their time. They can't have Roswell, JFK, or really even the Tri Lats/ Bildes/ Masons anymore because it's all overdone (that said I beleive in JFK theories). They are directing their hate towards the war and the president into this.

I know this forum is full of anti government hate, with reason, but this 911 "truth" stuff is just irrational.

12. Because you can calculate how much heat would be released if a jet that size, given endless fuel, could potentially reach. The temperatures dont go above 1000-1200 C. In order to melt STEEL, you need about 2300. There was molten steel at the bottom. Thermate is a chemical that can reach 2300 C easily when it is reacted into Thermite. Boom, big explosion. Thermite has the property that when things are blown off through thermite, the debris are cut diagonally.

.. and here is a picture in memory.

[​IMG]

goro the puffer or anyone involved with him does not take the responsibility for anything above. He or his affiliates are not insinuating anything. This is just a product of the family guy manatees who were given 4 balls with "Thermite" "Melting point of steel" "Picture" "Jet". This is what they came up with.

13. The mainstream media? I saw what had happend....live. It has nothing to do with believing the mainstream media, and everything to do with understanding the magnitude of the attack on those buildings.

If you're the one backing conspiracy theories here, I suggest you do some research...not I.

Nobody would do that for a number of reasons:

1. Its stupid.

2. You can't recreate that event and expect to get the same results. There are FAR to many factors you would have to account for.

3. Cost. You really think anyone would be willing to pay money to build a replica of the WTC and fly a plane into it, just to see what happens? What would that accomplish?

Few thought they would fall that way, but they did. The fact is that nobody knew how a building would react to something like this until it happend.

Do you honestly think that nobody within the WTC buildings would notice people planting these explosives? Do you think that this work could have went on under the noses of thousands of workers, without anyone becoming suspicious of anything?

You've gotta be real here, man. You have to understand that in order for something like that to be done, without anyone knowing anything about it, it would take a MASSIVE number of workers within that building to be involved....most of which lost close friends.

It just didnt happen that way.

14. What about the pools of molten steel that were found in the basement of ALL 3 buildings?

For those of you who believe that it was merely a terrorist attack and nothing more..

How do you explain the collapse of the 3rd building? Nothing hit it. it collapsed the exact same way.

15. ^thats one of the dumbest arguments..

think about a campfire.. even after its out, sometimes for days there will be glowing coals under the ashes, now imagine it on a larger scale..

The building 7 argument is stupid too.. It dosent take a plane to knock a building down. It was damaged badly in the initial attack and wasnt a primary concern. It burned and collapsed.

And because no one supporting the theory has done any research aside from watching "loose change", building are designed the pancake.. Obviously you want a collapse the be as localized as possible, and engineers account for this.

16. Ok, since you want to use the weakest agrument.

what about the 3rd building?

17. building 7 was the 3rd building.. do some fucking research before trying to defend something you know nothing about.

18. I know, im just calling it the 3rd building..

How do you explain its collapse?

Way to ghost edit your statements.

Building 7 isnt close to the other 2 buildings.. funny how a building that wanst hit collapses, but none of the little buildings in between the WTC's and building 7 fell.

Also, Ive never even seen "loose change".. im just applying what I know from Physics... and science tells me that buildings dont fall at free fall.

What about the cut beams?

19. You shouldn't believe everything the government tells you..
    But you shouldn't believe everything documentaries tell you either..

Do you 'truthers' actually know the facts?
    Or are your facts being derived from those you've heard in Loose Change and a variety of blogs/vlogs?

Unless you actually know what you're talking about, don't start spouting shit about melting points of metal just because Dylan Avery told you the 'facts' on it.