Bill Gates targets hurricanes

Discussion in 'General' started by weathernms, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Microsoft's Bill Gates, one of the best-known entrepreneurs of the personal computer revolution, has now set out on a new venture, to fight hurricanes.

Bill Gates is attempting to control the weather.

Bill Gates targets hurricanes

2. Didn't you know, the government already has a machine that controls the weather, why else would New Orleans be wiped out a nd then not really helped;)

3. hurricanes while powerful and violent are needed. if we end hurricanes we will affect the globe dramaticly. hurricnes churn and mix the ocean and the depths, they are the blenders of the oceans. they cool the waters, reoxegante low areas. bring rain and new land to where they hit (wel before leveees, silt deposits form river overflows would create more land. levees and flood controll are the biggest marsh destroyers on earth. the deltas are receding, because we control the flows and dont let them flood) but anyway. they also clear out foresests flush marshes, and gerally scrub the atmosphere. Hurricanes are wonderful in what they do, yet scary because of what they have th epossibiltiy to do!

4. Fuck that shit, I live in New Orleans. Fuck Katrina, Fuck Gustav, Fuck Ike.
    Seriously. Not cool

5. I didn't know any of this bro. Thanks for sharing I love learning new shit

6. He is planning to integrate the system with windows vista

7. Number one rule- "Don't mess with the mother nature"

8. Unless your a female, then tampax is acceptable.

9. I totally agree--it is simple as that--"Dont mess with mother nature"

Bill Gates may have the country at heart; we are after all in a recession and we can't afford to deal with another major disaster.

10. I think you took what I said the wrong way. I was agreeing how fucked up it is that the US took so long to provide any aid to new orleans. I was just making a joke that the gov't has a machine and destroyed new orleans on purpose.

11. i always wondered why those jet planes go by overhead and leave trails all day unlike a normal jet, i mean....:rolleyes:

doesn't surprise me everyones trying to control everything now, at least they cant control my herbal intake!