Bill Gates stepping down from microsoft

Discussion in 'General' started by paranoia13, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Bill Gates has done more for others than anyone else in his shoes (or anyone 1/4 of his shoes). He has saved millions of people, wtf are you guys bitching about? You clearly have no idea what you are saying. I don't care if you dislike him for being rich or for what business decisions he may or may not have made. That's fine, but don't diss him for not not helping others. He is the most philanthropic person of our time!

fucking ouch. If you don't know your subject matter maybe you shouldn't comment on it.

2. id be pissed if i were his kids hes not leaving them with too much cash most of its going to charity or some shit

3. People are ignorant cause they are to stupid to figure out how to operate windows xp.........:(

4. Get this.

Only a week after the annual meeting of the Bilderbergs. (a large gathering of the worlds most powerful congolmerate owners and politicians, well known but downplayed), the richest man in the world, steps down from his job and the richest man in Canada dies of a heart attack.

Odd no?

5. yea i saw that one too... if bill gates was his own country, he'd be the 43rd richest country in the world... god damn!

but yea, bill gates is a really good person. he gives billions to charity, and i've heard that thing about his kids a thousand times.

when you think about it, who really needs more than 10,000,000. plus i'm sure they'll inherit his house, so i doubt they'll have to work a day in their life. just hope they dont get hooked on coke! i dont know that much about how coke prices can add up over time, but i've heard stories....