Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garrison68, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Just, Bill Cosby, in Pandoras Box. Does anything else even need to be said? [​IMG]

2. I assume its the forum and not you that posted this thread 6 times?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436230687.408884.jpg

3. He straight raped that cake...

4. many many cakes

5. Gotta fuck 'em all but six!

6. Something went wrong with the forum, I didn't want it posted six times. This software is fucked up, maybe it's because I'm using a Windows 8 PC.

Is there any way to delete or hide those other threads?

7. You straight raped the forum with Bill Cosby...

8. This is Cosby's revenge for placing a thread about him in Pandora's Box. Funny thing was, I didn't even say anything other than his name and asked whether anything even needs to be said!

9. He slipped in a roofie and BAMM!...6 threads

10. Bill Cosby treats objects like women, man.

11. He's a razzle frazzle zip zop zippity bop guy.
    For you.

12. Cosby is a cheap motherfucker. I had a friend that was a NYC cabdriver years ago, had Cosby for a fare, and Cos stiffed him on the tip.

13. I want some of that Bill Cosby shit.

14. Yo mean dem wite bitchz? :mad:

15. Dem drugz. Fuck wite bitchz

16. Contact a mod and see if they can delete/hide/close the duplicates?

17. #17 garrison68, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    The site was down for a little while earlier, and now the duplicate Cosby threads are gone, which seems to indicate that they took care of it. Thanks mods and techie guys!

This is the best community website of it's kind, and I'm a huge fan, but the latest software leaves something to be desired.Now there's a red curtain, for lack of a better word, which moves and covers parts of the pages, which says "View New Content - Mark Forums Read, which is very distracting while trying to read, and write, here.

18. Bill Cosby is obviously a piece of shit. And as I listen to a lot of comedians podcasts this has been known in the comedy community for decades. But it took Hannibal Buress doing a bit about it to bring it to the forefront.

There is no doubt at this point that he is a rapist piece of shit.

And yet it is impossible to deny his comedy genius. Who could say with a clear conscience that Bill Cosby: Himself is not one of the best comedy specials of all time? That doesn't excuse his behavior...but his behavior doesn't detract from his genius.

19. Funny thing is, even before this scandal ever became public, I never found Cosby to be very funny. There was something about him that I just didn't like, maybe his attempt to be "cute", which George Carlin (not a bad fellow at all) also did sometimes, which was annoying.

20. FWIW, I was never a Cosby fan either. No real reason, just didn't interest me.