Bill Cosby Sentencing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 881305, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He will be protected for two reasons. One because he is a rapist. The other because he is a high profile prisoner. It would be a PR nightmare for them if anything serious happened to him.

2. I get what your saying but fuck "the high profile prisoner" bit as soon as a "celebrity" goes to prison for crimes like Cosbys they should be stripped off every right and just be treated like any other normal prisoner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #43 jay719, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Not always. The seg units at the prisons I have been in kept a completely isolated housing unit just for rapist, snitches, and child molesters. Everyone the inmates had contact with was "one of them". They also had their own small yard which was completely fenced off from the rest of the prison with razor wire and electronic gates. They also had a guard on duty 24/7. They were the most relaxed units in the facilities and had almost zero problems because if the inmates broke rules they lost the privilege of being in seg.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. #44 jay719, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    I agree but things are very different in practice. Those who work for prisons have a vested interest in maintaining public perception. They really don't want the public to know just how shitty conditions are inside. It isn't about being a celebrity, they just don't want the attention drawn to their facility or the industry. Screw punishment and rehabilitation, the prison system is more about money than anything. Those involved don't want anything to cause their gravy train to come to an end.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. That may be how you see things but that's not what I'm saying at all

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Am I the fucker you're talking about? You think I was Cosby's receptionist?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Hahahahaha by the sick way your talking about him yeah, It sounds as almost as if you are not believing his conviction, I'm sure there will be a few people on this thread that will agree with me, Rape is called rape for a reason, While I've got you here seen as your his receptionist n all when is his parole hearing? Just so the world knows;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. It's been reported ( and don't think news of what he's doing in jail isn't going to get out) that when he was able to make a call, he called his wife and told her to spend whatever she had to, in order to get him out of there. He's still in denial.
    Didn't anyone see the Dateline interview with the women who were accusing him and testified against him? They were NOT aware that they were going to be drugged.

9. Well...This escalated quickly.:coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. He slipped them a Mickey with premeditation so he could rape them. He didn't wine, dine and then 69 them. He fucking raped them. if it wasnt rape then he wouldn't have had to drug them. Soooo fucking creepy...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. #51 Smithy1, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018

Exactly my friend!! Rape is rape for a reason he obviously has a fetish for fucking unconscious people, Probably like our Cosby supporter here, There's always one psycho that promotes the latest sex offender/rapist, fucking sick man, I was watching a BBC documentary with Louis Theroux about Saville before and there was one woman who used to work for him with all his memorabilia in her shed, She even had a hidden picture up off him still in her room, "well this is Jim" She said so candidly, If that was my gran I'd fucking smash that picture up and burn her shed down!! He rapes kids and touched disabled kids to in a stoke hospital he helped fundraise for, Which is unspeakable beyond words and yet she's got a picture off him in her front room, Creeeepppyyyyy, She easily knew.

12. For the record I've said a couple of times in this thread if Cosby slipped them a mickey then it was rape. We don't know he did. There was no witnesses and no evidence other than women saying it happened. It wasn't until they read about the settlements Cosby was paying others (he paid one 3.5 million) that they said me too. What about the lady that said he gave her three blue pills so she took them and then she couldn't resist because she couldn't move her arms or legs? Anyone ever took a drug that had that effect? That was no mickey yet he was charged with raping her. Chloral hydrate was a popular sleeping pill, it wouldn't be paralyzing people, it would put them to sleep but that don't jive with the "can't move" shit. I've also read he admitted giving them Quaaludes even though he knew it was illegal. I've given girls weed when it was illegal, almost all of us have.

The truth is they don't know what he gave them, besides his admission he gave them Quaaludes there was no evidence he gave them anything other than Benadryl, there was a little evidence of that, at least he had Benadryl in the house and one of the expert witnesses said Benadryl could have caused sedation but I think that's silly. I think anyone who gets rich and famous becomes a target. No evidence needed. Read about all of the lawsuits filed against this guy, it's like all the women he partied with in the 1970s are now claiming rape. Why didn't they report it back then? I still think Cosby got railroaded but I don't understand why he bothered with drugs, surely he could get a woman any time he felt the urge. I think he used other drugs like the rest of us use pot and alcohol to get the panties down.

Someone said since Cosby didn't take the drugs himself it was rape but at your rape trial try telling the jury it wasn't rape because you took the drugs too.

13. the one woman was not someone he partied with. She was the head of the woman's basketball team at the college where he was an alumni. He called her and told her they needed to have a meeting about fundraising and it would be a dinner meeting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. I heard he only doing 8 months

15. Back then what's to say they didnt full on know what they were taking..everyone was fucked up on everything. Just makes it all hard to believe it's all his fault

16. Dude.... you kinda creep me out. He drugged women so he could fuck them. That's rape. Not just any rape but with premeditation and forethought on where, how and when he would rape them. All the rhetorical bullshit in the world will not change that. In fact, I wouldn't go spouting that rediculous bullshit around friends and family, it wont go well lol!! Jesus you creep me the fuck out...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Closed for review.
    Y'all need to read this:

Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

Controversial subjects can raise passions, maturity, and sometimes a break, is needed when the heat rises.
    Publically discussing moderator actions also creates unnecessary drama. Use the Conversation system to clear up any questions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Go back and look. He has at least one post deleted because I deleted it.
    Feel free to PM me if you have an issue with moderation.

If certain people want to make statements that make themselves look a certain way to the community, then that is on them. If they aren't breaking the rules or pushing it to the max with their statements then they are allowed to post their opinions. You are very much allowed to reply to them but you need to have control over your reply by not calling people names. If you post against the Forum Guidelines, there's a consequence for it.

This thread remains closed for now.

For the record, if someone was to flat out admit that they are a rapist and they see no issue with it, we wouldn't want them here just like we don't want pedophiles here.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.