Bill Cosby Sentencing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 881305, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I'm saying is there isn't any difference between giving a girl alcohol or weed or barbiturates and then screwing. He didn't give them date rape drug, he gave them drugs. I don't think drinking with a girl and then fucking is rape just as I don't think giving them any other drug besides a mickey is rape. He didn't force anyone to take a drug and didn't slip it to them unaware. Cosby got railroaded.

2. #22 Smithy1, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Ahhh I see I thought you where putting me in the same bracket as Cosby there like must off been this Blueberry I'm smoking lol

I see what your saying about doing drugs with girls and screwing with them I've done it myself when me and a few girls in my youth when full off hard drugs, But the one thing i didn't do is do what he did give them drugs on the sly without them knowing like slipping whatever in there drink, When I was partying in my youth the girls was fully conscious and knew they where getting screwed and enjoyed it;) Its agaInst the point if they where not date rape drugs he's still giving them whatever to sedate them apparently he was giving them Chloral Hydrate which if you put enough off it on your hankie and inhale it you would be out for hours let alone putting it in there drink, He was purely doing this for his own sexual satisfaction he's obviously got a fetish for fucking people in a unconscious state and them not knowing he fucked them.

Watch this documentary there is 2-3 different women on there saying he gave them a few drinks the first few where alright then he got them alone and gave them another "drink" and they slipped into a unconscious state, A few hours later they wake up naked and haven't a clue what went on, That's called rape my friend.

Here's the Doc,

3. I don't think he'll serve it. Something will happen....He'll kick the bucket naturally, or purposefully. It doesn't make a difference now anyway, all they affected was his legacy which matters not in the end. He should've been dealt with long time ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #24 Smithy1, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    100% Agree, Apparently this article is saying hel serve 10 year, I hope he does, I'm just glad he got caught unfortunately Jimmy Saville here in the U.K didn't and got away with it all his life, I think more will come to light when he does eventually die the chances are I wouldn't be suprised if there was more celebrities up to the same thing as Cosby and even joined in on his sick antics with him, They are probably quaking In there boots now or are 6ft under already, The thing is with celebrities like Cosby and Saville they think they are above the law and can do whatever they like, Saville had the regular conversations with the royal family he had every priminister/ on speed dial, Everyone knew what he was up to at the BBC and knew what he was like but they still didn't say anything it was all hush hush, Its makes you wonder how widespread this is!

The 60 women who accuse Bill Cosby

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I see you catch on fast. You're right, I'm a twisted freak who should be in jail. It takes some people a few weeks to figure that out.

How do you know Cosby gave the girl drugs without her knowing? He says he gave Benadryl which fits the facts as I've read them. He told her it was "friends to help you relax" Some people were saying it must have been Quaaludes because he had a prescription for that but they were the wrong color. The story I read said she thought the pills were herbal. Right. She says the drug made it impossible for her to move her arms or legs therefor she couldn't resist. Have you ever heard of a drug that would do that? The paralytics they use in the OR can do that but they also cause a person to stop breathing plus they're not available in tablet form.

If Cosby was slipping the girls drugs unaware then of course I think that's rape, I said that. I'm just not convinced that's actually what happened. As I get more facts my opinion is sure to change but you and I think so differently I doubt facts exist that would lead to you and me agreeing. And welcome to GC. Stick around, we need more people who think like you.

6. Bill Cosby is a convicted rapist. Convicted rapist belong in jail. It really is that simple.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. #28 Porky 1982, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018

8. Hahaha very nicely put, I was suspicious off this poster when I was trying to put my point across about Cosby earlier in this thread, Sounds as if he's supporting him to me. Fuck Rapists!!

9. We are all entitled to our own opinions I suppose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Try thinking for yourself. If I'm wrong, and I frequently am, then prove it. Point out my errors, I'm sure I've made some because I haven't really followed this case that close. Now answer my question, have you ever given a woman alcohol or weed and then had sex after her inhibitions were down? People are saying that's rape.

11. I wasn't asking you. Butt out Porky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I think I'm glad he atleast got SOME time in prison, even if it's just 3 (or more) years. I think I take pride in knowing this bcos I was raped as s virgin at a party, my own party I had thrown. That went to court but he got not guilty bcod I totally threw the trial although he was completely guilty. They found blood and I was on no period..

I still feel rlly guilty about that ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sadly, Bill will likely spend the majority of his time being protected in a segregated housing unit with the snitches, rapist, and Chesters. Too bad, with any justice he will get to see what it's like to have someone lower his inhibitions in order to encourage a sexual encounter.

14. I can see what ur sayin...chicks are manipulating sluts when their true colors shine threw
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

15. Wowww man sorry to hear about that that's deep, You got nothing to feel guilty a about though keep telling your self that!:D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Hel be well protected in prison by the authorities which is completely wrong years ago in prisons everyone was mixed in together well they where in the U.K, Now vile flickers like Cosby are segregated from the other prison population.

17. #38 smokeout69, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2018
    Dude i really dont think u need to take it there n start callin people names n stuff....its dont matter wtf any of use say or think...this is america land of the not so free...and the truth is if ur a male ur screwed cause any female can say anything n ur ass is in jail and u have enough $$$$ anyone will hush n turn their heads until it runs out just like snitchs they get used until they all used up

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #39 Smithy1, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2018
    You're completely right in what you are saying here, This fuckers a wrong'un he was probably Cosby's receptionist back in the day, Making his appointments for him making sure these girls where alone with him. Sick shit!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Obviously u aint nvr been locked up....it dont matter if ur in S.E.G unit man they want u theyll get to u....remember guards dont run jails n prisons immates do its their house n guards just visit for 12 hrs a day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.