Bill Cosby Sentencing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 881305, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

.^(pic is just something funny on the internet I found lol)

Bill Cosby was rightfully sentenced yesterday. The state sentencing guidelines indicate 22 to 36 months in prison, plus or minus 12 months because of aggravating or mitigating circumstances. However, judges are allowed to issue sentences beyond those guidelines.

In addition,Judge O'Neill also ruled that Bill Cosby will be classified as a "sexually violent predator," a determination that requires lifetime registration, lifetime mandatory sex offender counseling with a treatment provider and notification to the community that a "sexually violent predator" lives in the area. It does not impact the length of the actual sentence."It is time for justice. Mr. Cosby, this has all circled back to you. The time has come," Judge O'Neill said. He quoted from victim Andrea Constand's own statement to the court, in which she said Cosby took her "beautiful, young spirit and crushed it."

I'm so glad justice was served .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I'm glad it was too though 3 years seems far too short of a sentence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pbox.jpeg LJRVmjG.jpg 295lmi.jpg b26.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Blix, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Probably the best show I've seen on the subject of Bill Cosby and rape.

Oh well. That didn't last long. The name of the show is -

Bill Cosby - Fall Of An American Icon

Go find it online if you want to see it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. "Welcome home...Puddin'.":coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. ...still no Donald Trump...?

whats holding up his proceedings..?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. #7 GorillaGherkin, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    i thought he was a role model to millions? Remember when he was loved by the white community? I remember seeing a clip of this video on Fox News.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I believe it should have been a longer sentence! Time to take out the trash!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. E3DF84DA-119A-4E3E-8D5D-E162DAAC32DD.jpeg And that’s about all I have to say about that

10. Fucker got what he deserved,. Same with the recent Suge Knight one. Suge got like 25 years though, 3 years seems like nothing.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Hang the fucker, If it was anyone out the Joe public doing shit like that they would be hung drawn and quartered for it, He abused his position as a celebrity to rape and drug women even promising some off them roles on his tv show so he can rape them, Disgusting man, Yous have got Bill Cosby we, Us in the U.K had Jimmy Saville I don't know which one is worse to be honest..

12. Thank God that predator is off the street. Now we can start punishing all the guys who have ever given a girl alcohol and then had sex. We must protect our women, right? They don't have the sense to know not to drink to excess or take drugs that will lower their inhibitions and warp their sense of propriety.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Oh, Jimmy Savile was way worse. He diddled little kids.
    Hundreds of them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Suppose your right there, But who's to say Cosby didn't do the same on the sly? More info might come to light when he's dead. Hopefully hel die in jail anyway, But 3 year for drugging women and raping them? Doesn't shit like that get the death sentence in certain states in the U.S? 3 year seems way to light off a sentence to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. fuckin lol

16. You seem to think he gave women date rape drugs so they wouldn't know they were getting screwed. He gave them barbiturates which effects are very similar to alcohol. Have you ever been drinking and had sex? If so, you and Cosby are two peas in a pod. I'm also a pea, btw.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. thing is too me,wasnt right at all i wouldnt want a dead fuck,but check it out,isnt it just a bit queer that all these rapes went untold to the man turned 80 and almost dead,hmmm does his fortune tell a story,just saying,i couldnt even imagine being in such trama for 20 30 yrs and all of a sudden all have the story to tell to a society that NOW go to court to prove innocent instead of guilty,how times have changed,wonder who the next high society actor is next,cant be charlie sheen he be dead before he even gets close to bills age,lmao,what about the hush money he gave,damn thats right he wont be alive to sue all these poor poor girls,lmao

18. Bit strong that like for a Friday tea time, Are you saying I drug woman and support Cosby here? I'm to baked to work this out, Yeah man I've done many off things sexually while full off narcotics and no not the Cosby way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I Watched a documentary about him when all this came out and there was a few interviews about him getting accused off this ah it years ago and the people where getting hush hush money who accused him so it wouldn't come out.

20. i think next victim be mic jagger,them stones got laid a lot on the road hahah,i know not funny,but hey neither is all the past coming back near death ,if you ever been threw the crap we as families it called become vulchers,you will see what i mean,the hush money was alright all these years,were are police reports of rape and coverup,ahh no one mentioned that,doesnt matter ,this society we all made is just that way,just figure someone should give something,sad it is unwillingly in a time were interacial sex wasnt all that popular,who to say she just had to jump his bone to give it a try and then felt imbaressed ,maybe she is just a rascist herself and figure a little more payday for a retirment plan,see what i mean all kind crazy shit could be,convicted of her word alone right then followers to back her,happens all the time ,look in the streets,folk protesting over what more than half are folk dont give a shit of politics some never finished school,just have a freind say come on bro and babe,we got stand ground and they do,never the one getting busted that gathered the group,just peasants in a flock if you dig,innocent until proven guilty is what it use to be,so hasnt time changed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.