Bill Clinton...running for prez??

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Feb 8, 2008.

1. http://www.theonion.com/content/news/bill_clinton_screw_it_im_running

I just stumbled across this and made me happy to see, until i saw it was from the onion....

If anyone can figure out for sure whether this is true or not post it up, and also, post up your opinions on whether he actually should or not, and why.....

I think we should have him back, he was a good president IMO...

2. He's already held office for 2 terms, he can't run again.

It's fake.

3. yeah it's most likely not true, but you never know. i hope he is, to me all 3 of the people running (paul, hilary, and obama) are retards.:hello:

4. you DO realize a person can only be president for 2 terms? this is clearly a joke as he did his 8 years already :cool: :smoking:

5. DAMN, i totally forgot that they could only hold for 2 terms *smacks head*....

OH WELL, if he did run i'd totally vote for him....

"We're goin to mars duuuddeee" hahaha :smoke:

Anyways, yea....thanks for the answer hahaha

6. It's the onion...

7. Dude...its from the onion. its a joke.

and...in case you didn't know...2 terms is the max

8. There is so much -rep I want to give you for completely retarded comments, but it won't let me :(.

9. Seriously. Damn, it's amazing how obivious people are when it comes to the Onion. 100% fake news, all the time.

10. He may as well be...

11. The Onion isn't a real news website, haha.

12. Quoted for truth.

13. Did anyone watch that My Buddy Bill special lastnite?
    it rocked it was some dude telling his story of meeting bill clinton, making friends, chillin alot, going to amsterdam with bill clinton and chrstohper walken and smoking blonde leboneese hash, talking about how bill could have snagged sharon stone instead of monica but hillary was watching him like a hawk. that was some funny shit, and bill had to explain why hillary wouldnt let him kick it anymore...it was an awsome story

14. Hahahaha wow. I aint even laughin cause you thought the onion shit was true, im laughin cause Bill IS the one runnin for pres haha

15. lol well it IS a humor newspaper...

16. No kiddin'