Bill Clinton falls asleep during MLK memorial speech (vid)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike Hunt, Jan 23, 2008.

1. I'm sure a lot of you who have been watching the news today have already seen this, but come on, it's hilarious! :laughing:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BpEckWHSvXk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BpEckWHSvXk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If this is a repost im sorry, i tried to run a search before i posted this to make sure

2. omg that's fucking hilarious, I love that guy

3. Fuckin' Clinton...
    lol.

4. haha bill clinton is the fucking MAN!:hello::hello::hello::hello:

5. I bet he was out partying sunday night!

6. I probably would've done the same thing.

7. If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.

8. haha bill clinton is the man. im guessin hes trying to recover from the night before.:D

9. Doesn't this make hilary look bad? I hope so..

10. I laughed SO hard when I saw that on TV, I've fallen asleep at boring speeches before.. but not on camera LOL :D

11. especially when you're getting so much media attention in the first place.

Maybe next time Bill fucks with Obama, Obama should just reference to that tape. :devious:

12. Clapton FTW

13. haha, what a goof. You'd think he should be inspired by that human rights speech but obviously not... well, he's only human.

14. lmao, that is pretty funny haha! I love that one time when he starts to nod off and then begins nodding his head to cover up, like he is agreeing or something hahaha

15. I'd probably fall asleep too, that guy was boring.

16. Haha, yeah I saw this on the news the other night. Funny shit.

17. Holy shit. That's awesome. I'm considering voting for Clinton now...

18. If you do that, the Noid will come and ruin your pizza's freshness.

19. hhaha i fucking love bill...hate his wife

20. I bet they invite him again next year!!!!