Bill Clinton Didnt Inhale

Discussion in 'General' started by killAss, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Bull Mutha Fucking shit, who does he think hes foolin, well hes not foolin anybody we all know he inhaled and exhaled that sweet sweet buddha haha, Oh and I know this is old id just thought id bring it up and see what everyone hear on gcity thought about it

2. what the fuck are you talkin bout

3. what do u mean

4. what do i mean? i mean what do YOU mean man

5. read what i wrote again man

6. He means Bill Clinton inhaled, and I agree.

7. Nearly every single person who says they have tried it but didn't inhale, are lying.

8. i still dont get it.

9. Bill Clinton gave a statement about his weed useage

" I didn't inhale."

So thats what he means.

He seems like a smoker. :cool:

10. maybe bill didn't inhale...but monica did! oh yeah she smoked that "blunt"...

11. Blunts are fat and brown, Clinton is probably more like a joint, thin and white.

12. haha clinton is pimp,

if im not mistaken dude lives in harlem.

Im sure he rolls up weed on the regular.

13. Frank White has a good point...it's no one's business. Just cause he was the president doesn't mean anyone has the right to know anything about personal lifestyle choices he makes.

Anyway, I actually believe him. It sounded to me like he didn't get high, and all of his stoner friends told him it's because he didn't inhale. So, that's all he really knows. "I didn't inhale." If he was actually a pot-head, I would expect a more detailed lie, such as "I didn't inhale the smoke into my lungs, so I didn't get high."

14. LOL kinda OT but in history class yesterday my history professor showed us a tape of all the clips he saved from the news interviews from when he ran for president against clinton in the NH primaries....

when the reporter asked if he inhaled and he said yes and about 1/3 of the class applauded..

sorry for the OT...kinda related

-Brian

15. He didnt inhale. Why would you inhale a brownie?

16. If I remember correctly, I believe one of our former Presidents actually said that he would legalize marijuana if he was elected to some people in some state...I just cant remember exactly what president did it.

As for if Clinton did inhale or not, its his own business if he likes smoking bud or not. Im sure he does, as most people do, or at least would if they would try it. The way I see it, its more of an I dont care if he inhaled or not, he was a good president, and him smoking some bud just makes him even better.

17. It also Sounded to me like he said he "Didn't have sexual relations" with monica and did. Of course he smoked why else use a Blunt in her pussy, he was tryin to soften it up so he could split that shit

18. idk and i dont rele care. i dont look at wat a president did 30 years ago and judge them. we all regret things. so when ppl bring up the fact that bush did blow a long time ago i kinda shrug. o and by the way i didnt inhale rite my first time so he could b telling the truth