Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biking Stoned!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sayocean, Jun 16, 2010.

1. So I was biking stoned today along the beautiful lakeshore bike path, had a fucking great time.

Do any of you guys "race" other bikers? Like its not an official race but when I pass a biker I consider that a point for me. If I get passed by a biker, its a point for "them". So after riding 20+ miles playing this game, I was up 20 to NOTHING. No one passed me and that was unusual because I would get passed by super Lance Armstrong wannabes at an average of 7 times a bike ride. So I was all impressed and happy that I pretty much threw a shutout game. But of course not 4 mins away from my house, the final destination, some kid def passed me and made the score 20-1. Wtf? ha , well sorry for the random ass story but do any of you guys "race"?

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No, but that is awesome. Biking is my favorite form of physical activity. +rep to you just for being high and fucking legit.

3. Nice... I love biking whilst stoned... especially the sensation of the wind rushing by or my kushy 5 inch fork compressing

4. yea man shit is sooo fun

5. I bike about 100 miles per week on average, and I would say about 80 of that is stoned riding. I have been an avid bike rider since my dad took the training wheels off. I've had multiple high end bikes for all different types of riding, been all over the country riding, etc. but....

Nothing beats waking up early, eating a healthy breakfast, ripping a fat bowl, put on my head phones with my favorite jams, and hopping on my beach cruiser and just cruising the 'trail' (county i live in has about 25 miles of paved bike trails that connects with the adjadcent counties 30 some mile trails)

By the way, I also play the 'race' game. I usually am only passed by the most serios road bikers dudes, and not very often at that, but the other day a woman passed me like i was rolling backwards. it was depressing to say the least...

6. When I'm stoned and biking, the last thing I want to do is exert more energy than what is needed to merely keep me balanced and moving forward.

7. today's score was 22-6. Started off 0-1 but finished strong

8. I love biking stoned. I hate having random snide remarks thrown at me by people that are looking to rain on my parade.

9. Good for you for excersizing, let alone while you're high. Lol I'm so out of shape it's not even funny..I biked after toking one time, and sometimes weed makes things seem more drawn out, or like time slows down, at least for me....The bike ride was 5 minutes yet felt like 2 hours.

10. I had a roommate last year who was a ginger. He would get toasted and go biking all the time, but one day he came back and fucking got destroyed by some car (hit n run) and his face was mangled.. pretty shitty lol

11. #11 sayocean, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    damn that sucks. Biking stoned CAN be dangerous but especially in a bigger city like Chicago

And thank god for Chicago and all the beautiful ladies riding and jogging on the lakeshore path!

12. Yea dont try that shit in a car/

13. Haha, I do the same thing, I also give myself points for riding with no hands, lol.

14. I don't race with people, but I absolutely love taking bike rides when I'm baked.

15. thats like really fucking funny

16. Another great biking game to do stoned is to weave in and out of traffic. In Chicago, during Rush Hour, buses and taxis floooood the busy streets so I absolutely love passing inbetween cars. Its a game of how many cars I can squeeze in between without losing my balance. So far I have a perfect record but too many close calls to remember.

I also play the "I Seen't" you game where if I recognize someone (a runner, biker) on the path from the day before (I pretty much bike the same 30 mile bike path everyday) I say out loud "I Seen't YOU!"

I LOVE RIDING HIGH

17. I did that the other day when I was ripped. I was biking with about 10g of the green stuff on me. Then, to my surprise, this guy on a bike stopped infront of me and said, "Hey, you got any chron?" I'm like "Hell yes I do"

I rolled a fat joint, then me and this random dude just biked around the neighborhood smoking this fatty and passing it while we were riding. RANDOM, I know, haha.

18. I saw a crash investigation show about sum guy who rode his bike out in front of a truck and got pwned. He was 4 times over the alcohol limit and and been smoking pot, the police believed that 'due to the man having smoked large quantities of cannabis' he rode out in front of the truck !! I couldnt believe that shit lol

19. That shit is fun :)

20. this made me laugh so hard haha :) +rep.