Biking and smoking joints

Discussion in 'General' started by HERBAVOR420, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Durring the spring I plan on biking around a lot. Would it be a bad idea to smoke a joint in ride because I have heard that its illegal to ride a bike while under the influence. Do you guys do it, or is it better to pull off smoke rest for a couple minutes then start biking?

2. I can see not only will it be illegal (well no shit it's weed), but joints run out faster in the wind and biking 10-20 mph will make your gram joint into a half gram joint. Pull off and go into the woods or something :wave:

3. I think you would pretty much be gone by the time anyone smelled it so you should be o.k. And I guess it depends on where you are if it's legal to ride a bike under the influence or not. I have a friend that got a dui on a lawn mower one time!

4. hahaha a dui on a lawn mower. I usually bike on this trail but there can be police bikers but they are rare and I would probably out run them on my bike if needed.

5. I worked with someone who got a DUI while drunk riding a bike. The likelyhood of you getting a DUI for biking stoned is almost nonexistent. The police have bigger things to worry about that a stoner riding his bike around IMO.

6. Have fun op