BIKETOBERFEST..09' on a 50 c.c. scooter...should i ?

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Oct 16, 2009.

1. so biketoberfest is this weekend....3 guy's are going down with 2 bikes...

my buddie dont have a bike so he's thinking of renting a scooter....

i told him he '' POSSIBLY'' could ride my bike and i'd ride the scooter...

but then how UN-COOL would i look,,, sitting on a moped...:rolleyes:

im thinking that him being unprepared...that he should ride the scooter that he rented,,,

would you be a good friend and do this deed for him... or let him ride the scooter,,?

i dont mind riding the scooter,, but im worried he may not be able to handle my motorcycle.. he's not a experienced rider,,,:confused:

2. if you dont think he'll be able to handle it, if you even have an inclination he wont be able to handle it, dont let him handle it :)

3. CHICKEN! You're back! :)

Personally I wouldn't let him ride my hog if he wasn't experienced. Let him ride the scooter while you bask in your glory.

4. Personally I would ride my bike, you bought it for a reason no doubt, he came unprepared let him suffer the consequences man....

5. back for so little time....im getting ready in a few hours to strap my bike to a trailer.. and head for daytona...

nuthin but tit's and ass this weekend...:D

6. Maybe youll see my pops there, he too also appreciates the tits & ass

Edit: whoa wait what the hell.... why are you using period instead of comas? ,,,,,,,,

7. i think you should ride the scooter.

8. im getting better at my '' GRAMMER'' lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D

well dude we are taking off at noon... so be cool my blades... i'll post some pics...:wave:

for the next 2 days i will be a '' FREE-LANCE GYNACOLOGIST'':cool:

9. yeah id stick to your own bike.

enjoy yourself out there, man. :wave:

10. put him on the scooter

it would suck for both of you if he wiped out or let it tip over

11. share both.

12. I wouldn't trust anyone on my Harley...no way!

Let him ride his scooter..

[​IMG]

Have fun! Keep the shiny side up, rubber side down :cool:

13. Dude let him ride the scooter. I laugh at people riding scooters on the road, so imagine someone on a scooter at a motorcycle enthusiasts event. It ain't your fault he ain't got a bike, your a bike enthusiast and have a bike because of that, don't make it out like your a weirdo just so your buddy who ISN'T even a biker doesn't look like a chode. He should just drive a car there instead of trying to fit in by riding a damn scooter haha.

14. I have a bumper sticker that says i rode my bike to trailer week... man up and ride there

15. dude this thread is from last years festival,,,,,it's going on this weekend for the year 10'

and i did ride the scooter last year.....but now my buddy that i let ride my bike,, has his own....

i didnt make it this year.....bad clutch<------:cool:

16. ride the bike an get the bitches!!

17. you coulda rented a scooter, man,,,,,,,,,,:cool:

18. i had no luck with that scooter...i drove it like 15 miles wide open,,, a whole 30 m.p.h.

and i think i blew it up.. it didnt run when we returned it to the place we rented it from.....:p