Biker with 350Lbs gets lucky!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Phisherman, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Seems NY is getting less and less caring about possession.

2. It is about time,,what we need now are for jury nullification to occur in about 4 or 5 states.

3. thought this thread was about a big ol' biker getting hit or something.

but i wonder if they were feeling sympathetic, or they really are going easier in NY.

4. Believe it or not ny is one of the closer states to legalizing mj

5. ^i believe it considering so many people here smoke weed.... lol

6. this is so true so many people smoke in new york, nearly everyone on the island in suburbia does and once we can create an incentive in new york like prop 19 in cali it will be legalized

7. oh wow...you can say she was real lucky! 350lbs? thats alot of smoke.

8. Yea, i haven't seen anything on the news recently but wasn't there talk of legalizing for medical like 5 months ago

9. Man i wish i had 350lbs. And she got so fuckin lucky

10. I keep clicking on this thinking a 350 pound guy did a massive stunt jump lol.

11. Damn she's lucky.

Are they giving small punishments for possession there or can you still expect to occasionally catch jail time for it? I care more about how states treat people caught with personal use amounts than I do large amounts.

12. Hmmm...

The way I see it, she turned state to avoid prison and now the dude with the 1.5 milli gets the fat dick in the buttocks.

Shes a rat.

13. Possesion under 25g is $100 1st time, $200 second, $250 3rd and more times. Over that i sometimes will carry jail